fly me to the moon | Teen Ink

fly me to the moon

February 2, 2024
By paulaxiongxxx BRONZE, Sacramento, California
paulaxiongxxx BRONZE, Sacramento, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking. -Steve Jobs


The book that I am currently reading is entitled “Fly Me to The Moon” which is written by Kenjior Hata. You should read this book. It is entertaining based on how they met and what they did. When Nasa Yuzaki the main character was born, he was named after nasa. He was picked on about his name and asked by kids if he was gonna become an astronaut, Nasa Yuzaki studied space so everyone wouldn't think of space but HIM. when he was headed out waiting for a bus he met his lover ( his future wife )
And he got distracted by how gorgeous she was. He was hit by a truck but no he didn't want to lose his chance so he asked her to marry him even when he got hit by the bus.
He confessed his love and told her he loved her but she said “fine then, i can only be with you if you marry me” he didn't even take a second to think and said “YES happily.”
Next day you can find him in his room then she goes to meet him after that she tells him how since they are married now they must move in together. (he has absolutely no dating experience so he's shocked she even wanted to marry or even be with him) while planning to move in together he has to plan on how they are going to sleep together when she sleeps on the floor and he sleeps on his bed. (he felt guilty)



The author's comments:

This anime/ manga is one of my favorite romances. It's funny how he thinks and how fast it went in the relationship. He was embarrassed the whole time about how he got a very beautiful/ really hot girl and why she wanted to marry him. He finds her as a moon goddess or an alien on why she insisted on marrying him. This book is volume 1 fly me to the moon. I highly recommend reading more of it because it alway gets more interesting the longer you read and the longer you can catch on what's going on in it the cliffhangers are always enjoyable and makes you really want to read it all so i recommend this manga!