The coincidence of the assassination of the PRESIDENT of the United States | Teen Ink

The coincidence of the assassination of the PRESIDENT of the United States

April 23, 2022
By KrainM BRONZE, Rockford, Illinois
KrainM BRONZE, Rockford, Illinois
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

【 Quotes 】 Take stock of the amazing coincidences in history, lamenting the reincarnation of heaven. Turn the page of history, let us walk into the history, open the puzzle, unlock the surprise, explore the future.

【 Keywords 】 puzzle, coincidence, assassination, future.

Introduction: I have been fascinated by history since I was young. I could identify many dinosaurs when I was two years old. Since childhood, I always pestered my mother to buy all kinds of books on history. In primary school, I spent my leisure time drawing maps. I was also interested in war. I often played Chinese chess with my grandfather in the crowd. Under the leadership of grandpa is also played around the invincible hand. From Chinese chess, I feel the pleasure of leading the army to victory. Now I've learned how hard it is to run a country in my games. During the time for learning history, I also found many interesting things.

I. The amazing coincidence of history, lamenting the reincarnation of Heaven:

When we turn to the title page of history, in China's Qin dynasty and Sui Dynasty, many things really surprised me, let me confused, and let me indulge in them. Let's talk about the amazing coincidence of the Qin and Sui dynasties in Chinese history.

The two important unification in Chinese history were in the Qin and Sui dynasties. The founder of the Qin Dynasty was King Ying Zheng. Ying Zheng wiped out the six states, becoming the first in Chinese history to put an end to the spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States period. Unified China. And established a mighty empire in the East. However, huhai, the second generation emperor of the Qin Dynasty, was murdered by the eunuch Zhao Gao in the winter of 207BC.

The Sui Dynasty was founded in 581 AD. The unified Sui Dynasty was brilliant in culture, politics, economy, and diplomacy. The Great Wall and the Grand Canal were also built at that time. It was the most powerful country in the world. However, as a result, of the second emperor Yang Di's tyranny, is still incompetent, do not understand the sufferings of the people, large-scale peasant uprising. Finally, the subordinates conspired to launch a mutiny. The Sui Dynasty also fell.

Both qin and Sui dynasties developed into powerful eastern empires. Coincidentally, however, both of these prosperous empires were very short-lived, and both emperors were killed by their subjects during their periods of prosperity. It's a pity of the same kind.

If you look back on history, you will find many amazing coincidences. Let's take a look at two of history's most surprising coincidences: the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president, and John F. Kennedy, the 35th.

On the evening of April 14, 1865, Lincoln was watching an opera in the theater. Lincoln seemed to have a bad feeling about it that night, and as the play got really good, the murderer crept into the president's box. After a gunshot, the bullet hit Lincoln in the back of the head. At 7:22 a.m. on April 15, after intensive medical efforts, President Lincoln finally died.

Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963. Kennedy was making a speech in Texas in the rain for re-election. At noon, a gunshot was heard from the crowd and Kennedy was knocked down in the back seat of his car.

The assassinations of Lincoln and Kennedy are well known, not just for their presidents, but for their remarkable coincidences, which will be our focus.

Lincoln and Kennedy were elected to Congress in 1846 and 1946, exactly 100 years apart.

Lincoln and Kennedy were elected presidents in 1860 and 1960 respectively, also 100 years apart.

Booth, Lincoln's assassin, was born in 1839, and Oswald, Kennedy's assassin, in 1939. 100 years apart. Even more, coincidentally, their successors, both from the American South and bearing the same name, Johnson, were born in 1808 and 1908 respectively. Also 100 years apart. A hundred years of coincidence is unique. Both were assassinated on Friday. All shot in the head. The killers were all killed without trial. There are many more coincidences about the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations.

Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy. A century apart, the two American presidents were very active in currency reform and touched the interests of many financial oligarchs in the wave of reform, which threatened their lives as soon as they took office. Before the last century, the Legal and technological development of the United States was not fully mature. The two assassinations were made by dramatic coincidence by non-freemasons such as Lincoln and Kennedy, who were suppressed by the "Freemasons" of banks and financial oligarchs.

On the day of the assassination, Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy, and Kennedy's secretary was also named Lincoln. They all warned the president not to go there. Both men were shot in the head next to their wives at 3:30 p.m. Friday, Lincoln at Ford's Theater and Kennedy in his Ford Lincoln Convertible. The two assassins also cleverly "switched" escape routes, Lincoln's assassin Booth was caught running out of the theater and into a warehouse, while Kennedy's assassin Oswald was caught running out of a warehouse and into a theater. Captured and then mysteriously assassinated before their trial, a dramatic coincidence that deepens the grey of the story.

An amazing coincidence of history. Here, it tells us how to look at historical events from the perspective of development, face the unknown future, the lessons left by predecessors, amazing historical coincidences, while lamenting. Thought-provoking. So taking history as a mirror is not a rut. History moves in a spiral.

History is a wonderful world, and history attaches great importance to the exploration of historical facts. Let us open this wonderful world, view history, and look forward to the future from the perspective of development.


The author's comments:

no