Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snoggings

Do you like books that talk about teenager's love and social situations? If so, Louise Rennison's series starting with Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snoggings are great for you to read. I recently have read from book one to six in her series and they leave you guessing what will happen next. Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snoggings is about Georgia who is confessing what happens in her everyday life. Angus is her crazy cat that attacks the neighbors, Thongs is what Georgia says is stupid underwear, and Full Frontal Snogging is kissing with all the trimmings. Georgia deals with these things and her dad that has the mentality of a young child. She also learns things that a teenage girl will have to deal with for the rest of her life like shaving, getting her eyebrows done, makeup, fashion and hair styles. One of the main things that happens in this book is that Georgia shaves her eyebrows off. Her best friend, Jas, tells her she looks like an alien. She also gets a guy named Robbie, but they call him the Sex God, and she gets to snog him. Georgia believes this year of her life will be "fab". I spent a lot of time reading this book and did not want to put it down. I hope you will take the chance to read it and enjoy it like I did.