Blister | Teen Ink

Blister

Introduction
This book is about a ten year old girl named Alyssa with an ordinary life. She lives on a farm with her parents, and has lots of friends. But one day her whole life changes when her baby sister is born dead. She and her mom move away to an apartment, while her father moves away to a different apartment. She goes to a new school and gives herself the nickname Blister. I really enjoyed this book and I believe this book is good for all teenagers to read.

Description and summary of main points
The main point of the book is to explain the hardships that Alyssa and her family go through after the death of her baby sister. I thought the book was a great sad story for anybody who likes to read a good book.
Evaluation
Blister is a story about a family bouncing back from the death of a baby. The book explains how hard it is for a family to lose a loved one, and it proves a point that you can recover from it. The book Blister taught a lesson to be patient and to love anyway.
Conclusion
The book was written for young readers to enjoy and to learn a lesson from. The main point of Blister is to show people that you can overcome anything if you try. I liked the book a lot and think it is a good book for all teens to read.

Your final review
Blister is a good book for anybody who needs inspiration. It is also good for teens who want to learn a good long lesson.