She Said Yes | Teen Ink

She Said Yes

Book Review Outline
Book title and author: She Said Yes/ Misty Bernall
Title of review: She Said Yes book review
Number of stars (1 to 5): 5 stars

Introduction
The book She Said Yes has the message that says live your life before it’s gone. The author Mist Bernall wrote this book to tell readers how her daughter’s life was hard to deal with. She also wrote it to help tell readers to be themselves. My purpose of writing my review is to get you to go out and read She Said Yes.

Description and summary of main points

She Said Yes has incredible images. You can see what the characters are doing and what the background is. The book is really great and you understand it. I give it five stars. The unique author of this book is the mother of one of the main characters. I believe that’s what makes it valuable for readers.

Evaluation

In the book different things happen that you don’t expect. They catch you by surprise. Cassie, her brother, mother, and father have some difficult times, but they manage to get through. Cassie went through a lot in her life, and you learn how she got through all of her problems. Cassie also puts her parent through tough times, but most of the time they excuse her behavior. The book did achieve its goal and purpose. It gives you good evidence about everything that’s going on. This book is different to others that have the same message as this book. It goes from the end to the beginning and back to the end, where other books go from the beginning to the end. It gives readers a different way of reading. It makes the book even more exciting.

Conclusion

This reviews purpose is to get people to go and read She Said Yes. You never want to put it down until you finished it. You even may want to read it again. She Said Yes has a great meaning that everyone can understand. This five star book achieved its purpose. It doesn’t matter what age you are you will enjoy She Said Yes.

Your final review

My thought about this book is that you should follow its purpose. I really like the book and its message. I imagined everything that the characters were going through. Its one of the best book I have ever read and I believe you will really like it too.