Alien Encounters by Rupert Mathews | Teen Ink

Alien Encounters by Rupert Mathews

May 15, 2009
By Anonymous

This is a non fiction book that tells you about the personal events, sightings, and encounters between humans and extraterrestrials. This could be read for a wide audience, such as a classroom. It would be perfect for the ages of fourteen plus. The purpose of this book is to inform and entertain.

Description and summary of main points
Although this is not a novel the book consists of eight chapters. It has a good structure with a picture or two on every page. The book also yields many statements and questions for the reader. In my opinion you must be open minded to read it. This does not mean you will think or view the book in a different way. It has a little over one-hundred pages. Mathews very well sheds light on some questions about UFOs.

Evaluation
In my opinion, this is a very fascinating book to read. It will make you think and wonder what is truly out there. I recommend Alien Encounters because it will clamp you to your seat and make you not want to let it go. There is a fault in the book. Rupert Mathews often began a sentence with the same thing he began with in the last one. This repeats thought the book. He also repeated the some of the same words a lot.

Conclusion
I think anyone who is curious about UFOs to read this. It will fascinate anybody who takes the time to a page of this. This is a four star book. And I very well recommend it to all.