The U.S. Air Force | Teen Ink

The U.S. Air Force

May 15, 2009
By Anonymous

Book title and author: The U.S. Air Force and Military Careers by Wilson Camelo
Title of review: The wonderful air force
Number of stars (1 to 5): 4 out of 5

Introduction

The U.S. is one of the strongest countries of the world. The air force is a very important role that makes this country so strong. The air force helps the other parts of the military very much. The book The U.S. Air Force and Military Careers by Wilson Camelo explains this very well.

Description and summary of main points

The Air Force is a very well paying job and helps this country very much. You can make up to 64,800 a year enlisted. a officer can make up to 170,400 a year. The Air Force was at first a part of the Army. Then in 1945 the president decided to make the Air Force a separate because of how much power they had, thus the air force was born.

Evaluation


The Air Force will take any one from any country to join. In the force you will need a GED and to join ROTC (reserve officer training corps) you need to be in J.R.R.O.T.C. in high school to join. When you join you will be asked to do two test eye and physical, you will also need to tell medical information. When you join you will stay in a room for free but must pay for cable and internet. The base is like a town there is stores, barbers, doctor offices, and grocery stores.

Conclusion
I rely enjoyed this book except for how it gets of subject. It is defiantly one of my favorites. I would definitely suggest this book; it is one of my favorites. So if you want to be a hero and make money join the U.S. Air Force

The author's comments:
read it and weep