Teenage Drinking | Teen Ink

Teenage Drinking

Book Review Outline
Book title and author: Alcohol Teenage Drinking by Alan R. Lang, Ph.D.
Title of review: Teenage Drinking
Number of stars (1 to 5): 4/5

Introduction
Alcohol by Alan R. Lang is a book about drug abuse and repulsive drinking in the United States. The purpose of this book is to teach teenagers not to do drugs or drink. The intended audience is the reader and the other characters who told what happened to there lives from drinking and drugs.

Description and summary of main points
The author has his own university and is also a psychology professor for attics who are addicted to drugs and alcohol. The book is kind of an old book because it was written in 1977, and most of the events that happened in this book are old and the theories from the doctor are likely a little off now.

Evaluation
The books setting takes place in many different time periods and locations, mostly in the past around 1977. The conflict of this book is the addiction rate to drugs and alcohol has tripled since the 1950’s.

Conclusion
I think the books a good educating book about doing drugs and drinking. I think the narrator wrote this book hoping to save lives by showing people the outcome of some of there not so good choices.

Your final review
This is a good book about lessons in life and the things you shouldn’t do in life especially because the health risks. This book was made in 1977 and the facts and theories are by Alan R. Lang, who is a psychologist. Alan’s job is to study the effects of drinking and doing drugs. This book explains the outcomes of your decisions for drinking. It also explains about where alcohol originated from along with drugs. Alan also talks about why especially teenagers shouldn’t drink or do drugs because it could harm the human body.