Mean Chicks, Cliques, And Dirty Tricks

Book title and author: Mean Chicks, Cliques, And Dirty Tricks: A Real Girl's Guide to Getting Through the Day with Smarts and Style
Author: Erika V. Shearin Karres
Title of review: Amazing; Good for preteens.
Number of stars (1 to 5): 3

Introduction
I have just read and finished the book ‘Mean Chicks, Cliques, and Dirty Tricks: A Real Girl's Guide to Getting through the Day with Smarts and Style.' And in honesty, it was a very good book for preteens or younger girls.

Description and summary of main points
These books gave you several good tips and advise for girls who have several problems at school. Such as bullying, bullies, first crushes, etc. They have real girls giving their own advice and stories about their problems are school an how they solved them.

Evaluation
For example: ‘I use to be bullied at my school all of time, by my peers and sometimes snickered at by my teacher behind my back. But I choose to ignore them and just move on. Just ignore their comments and think that I'm more mature them; Now look at me. I'm valid Victorian in my class.” Kelsey 17. Kelsey is a real person and she gave her advise for how she solved her bullying problem. This book achieved it's purpose, perfectly. Other books like this would just give advise that a mother would give. They gave advise from real teens.
Conclusion
But overall, this was a stupendous book. Full of helpful tips and

Your final review
My evaluation of this book it was amazing; point blank. Very good for young teens or preteens. The real tips from real people are what I love the most.