Splendid for teens. | Teen Ink

Splendid for teens.

May 15, 2009
By Ashley Shelton BRONZE, Sydney, Other
Ashley Shelton BRONZE, Sydney, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Australia written by Lance Hughes is a biography about the most known popular continent Australia. It includes information on its topography, geographical features, animals, and cultures. For example did you know Sydney is one of the most dangerous places to be, it is accounted for more mugging, rape, and murder then any other place in the world? I found most information in this book to be useful, the reason being is because when I grew older I wanted to attend college at Australia.

The author Lance Hughes being from Australia answered each and every one of my questions. She did a splendid job at proving her points and giving out information. Australia was one of my favorite books I enjoyed reading it, and it interested me more then ever. I would recommend this to people who like learning about history and other cultures.

My opinion on this book was that it was terrific. Unlike many other books it informed on a lot of topics. It interested me, the reason being is that its breathe taking photo’s and its splendid information, made me think about more then the book, it made me think of how I would fit in Australia.

To my conclusion I am giving this book 5 out of 5. It was superb and amazing. I would recommend this book to many people who are interested in other cultures. In my opinion this book would interest many students stupendously, it was an outstanding book.