West Virginia | Teen Ink

West Virginia

By Justin Collins BRONZE, Elkview, West Virginia
Justin Collins BRONZE, Elkview, West Virginia

Book Review Outline
Book title and author: West Virginia by: Wende Fazio
Title of review: West Virginia
Number of stars (1 to 5): 5

Introduction

This book is about West Virginia tourists attractions and famous people in West Virginia. Also, it tells the past and culture of West Virginia. This book is to get people to come to West Virginia to see all that West Virginia has and what’s to offer. I think that this review will get people to come to West Virginia and they my stay there. The purpose is to persuade people to come to West Virginia.

Description and summary of main points

The main points in this book are mostly about West Virginia and its natural beauty. I think that the book was one of the best books I have ever read. Also, it had a lot of history in it. People come to West Virginia to see its beauty and famous tour sites. The book has quotes that famous West Virginias said.

Evaluation

The critical elements in the story in the book were about West Virginia. Most of the characters in the story were famous people from West Virginia. The setting of the story is all over West Virginia from the past to the present. I think that they have reached there goal because a lot of people have came to West Virginia in the past years. There are some other books on different states but, I think that West Virginia is one of the most beautiful states that the U.S. has.

Conclusion

This book includes places to go to see artifacts and read descriptions on famous people from West Virginia. The main points are the book. The book has a lot of facts and statements on West Virginia. I think that the book is a good book for readers that have not been to West Virginia to see what West Virginia has.

Your final review