THe Walking Dead | Teen Ink

THe Walking Dead

By Moneybags_iran BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Moneybags_iran BRONZE, Sacramento, California

The walking dead is one of the books you would look for if you like action and comic stripes. The walking dead has so many other categories like drama, love, etc. This book is about a guy waking up from a coma while the world is full of zombies. His name is Rick, he had two missions and they were to find his family and to survive. Did he find is family i don't know read more to find out.

It all started when Rick is shooting at A criminal, and he get shot and gets rushed to the hospital from a coma. He then wakes up and starts walking around the hospital, and seen ‘’ Monsters” . After that he went to go look for his family and finds nobody, Then he finds a new family, a father and a son that are alone. Rick and the son and father went to his police station to get guns. The family then separates from Rick, and then Rick heads to the big city by himself, and when he gets there, he gets surrounded by “monsters”. Then a guy named Glenn saves him and takes him to a camp where he finds his son and wife.

My opinion of the book so far is amazing Because it has a lot action and it is really descriptive, i also think it is an amazing book because it is a book that You never want to stop reading. I recommend this to teens that like gore and action. I also recommend this book to people that like to read about survival, and kids that like to read about zombies.

This Book is about the end of the world and how a group is trying to bring back humanity.  This book caught my attention because i seen the show and i wanted to know if it had more details.