Buddha | Teen Ink

Buddha

By JackieVang BRONZE, Sacramento, California
JackieVang BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Dream it like you mean to do it

We live in a world that is hopeless, sadness, and hateful. Siddhartha, I was born being weakness. I get sick, tire, bored from being a rich men who get everything i want but one thing that i don’t get to see. Life living is what I been thinking since I couldn’t step a single step outside my cage. My father that is a king and i an becoming a Prince. In this world, people still have their own caste and kingdom fighting without saving.  I don’t see myself as a prince but my father sees it. I see myself as everyone where we are all the same. My name Siddhartha means “ fulfilled a purpose.”

10 year ago, Tatta who have powerful move that can become any animal and was attack by the Kosala when he wasn’t there when everything happen. Tatta was a good person that sees things as siddhartha some kind of way. His people die from high caste people because he was just a slave. A monk who want to save tatta because he had a request that he would save the world also and he also sees it. But thing change so the monk became a animal or creature not as human. Because he use his own life to save a person.

Now, Siddhartha doing thing that is not acceptable to the king. He purposely do it because living like this is not right for him. Now he got lock in his room for causing these kind of problem. Tatta who saw him with depression wanted to take him out of it so Tatta help Siddhartha to get out of that cage. Tatta show him the world that he wanted and how painful people be living. Many don’t even have a chance to live but die. Living without anything, just living like an animal. Siddhartha hate when living in this world everything must have to die. Living is what he wanted, dying is what he wanted it to vanish. Now he have to marry a rich girl that he didn’t want to but force.

Bandaka who kill things for living without any regret. He took Siddhartha spot for being a prince and Siddhartha became a monk because life is just awful, that with with sulfuring will change. With the time being Bandaka die by failing defending their kingdom and now theirs life is back to Siddhartha father. And that Siddhartha also have a son that would take the stand when he grow up. He also didn’t know after she told him when he believe in becoming a monk.

Living with suffering will alway be a part in life. Nature is beautiful, every single movement have its own reason of living. In this book reminded me of Mahatma Gandhi because Siddhartha is being a part of him. As i say that Siddhartha is born being weak. What i found that Gandhi states, “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” As for both of them, they are fighting for living equally in life without any such of pain. The weakness grow in powerness to show them you can do what other cannot.  

JACKIE VANG

this book is about Siddhartha and other.