Today's Best Book Reviews

View all » Star Today's Top Voted Book Reviews

Image
voted #1 by
our readers

Black Hawk Down This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

As I sat in my room playing the video game “Black Hawk Down,” I realized that I didn't know why the U.S. Rangers invaded Somalia. So, I decided to read the book it was based on....

Read full article »

#2

For One More Day by Mitch Albom This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By | 2 comments
#3

And Then There Were None This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Custom User Avatar | 4 comments
#4

The Bone Collector This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By | 2 comments
View all top voted book reviews

View all » Comment Today's Most Discussed Book Reviews

Image
received 540
comments

The Giver by Lois Lowry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

After reading The Giver, I was left confused and disappointed. It seemed as if it would be interesting, but you can't judge a book by its cover. The contents were dull and predictable. Quite...

Read full article »

135
comments

A Child Called ‘It’ By Dave Pelzer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

171
comments

Go Ask Alice by Anonymous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

comments

Runner by Carl Deuker

View all most discussed book reviews

View all » Clock Most Recently Submitted Book Reviews

reviews
Guys Vs. Men by Dave Barry
Comments1 comment
View all most recent book reviews

View all » This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. Book Reviews from Teen Ink's Print Magazine