Today's Best Book Reviews

View all » Star Today's Top Voted Book Reviews

voted #1 by
our readers

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Though I usually prefer science fiction and fantasy, reading The Outsiders was a phenomenal experience. The story line is good, but what sparked my interest is how S. E. Hinton, who was...

#2

The Scarlet Letter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Custom User Avatar | 6 comments
#3

Holes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Custom User Avatar | 3 comments
#4

I Have Lived a Thousand Years This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Custom User Avatar | 1 comment
View all top voted book reviews

View all » Comment Today's Most Discussed Book Reviews

received 698
comments

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature....

515
comments

The Giver by Lois Lowry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

127
comments

A Child Called ‘It’ By Dave Pelzer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

168
comments

Go Ask Alice by Anonymous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

View all most discussed book reviews

View all » Clock Most Recently Submitted Book Reviews

reviews
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Crazy Love by Leslie Morgan Steiner
reviews
Witch and Wizard by James Patterson This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Misha: The Mikhail Baryshnikov Story by Barbara Aria
By , Cincinnati, OH
View all most recent book reviews

View all » This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. Book Reviews from Teen Ink's Print Magazine

Image

The Second Summer of the Sisterhood This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Don't stop. Can't stop. Justone more chapter, then eat. I read this novel in record time. The SecondSummer of the Sisterhood grabs one by the hand and exquisitely reveals aworld of...

Read full article »

The Color of Water by James McBride This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Uprising by Margaret Peterson Haddix This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The Last Lecture by Randy Poesch This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By , South Setauket, NY