Most Recent Reviews

Here are the most recent reviews:

lullaby and...The Ceaseless Roar by Robert Plant This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
In this day in age, the odds are split in half of the possibility that any person under the age of thirty has heard of the legendary “Stairway to Heaven” by mega rock band, Led Zeppelin. It is with the lead guitarist’s, Jimmy... (more »)
Pyromantic by Lish McBride
By , Glen Carbon, IL
Pyromantic by Lish McBride is a phenomonal, breath taking sequel to the book Firebug. It shows how one girl with real firepower has to deal with regular teenage problems, along with having to stay true to her blood contract as a employee of the... (more »)
Subsection: Hot New Releases
If I Stay by Gayle Forman This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Choices are one of the many strange things that make up human life. The choice is to do, or not to do, with some choices you cannot take back. Some are good with choices, others are not, and some let others choose for them. From deciding to wear... (more »)
Indestructible Album by Disturbed
What can I say? This band has been my favorite band of all time, I listen to Disturbed all the time! If you want to rock hard to some music, Disturbed is the band to go to. Today I am gonna tell you guys/girls my thoughts of one of Disturbeds... (more »)
Kong: Skull Island
If 2014’s Godzilla taught studios anything, it’s that monsters make money. That’s seems bananas, right? Like...incredibly bananas. Kong: Skull Island is the 1st movie in 12 years (wow, 12 years? Really?) to tackle the greatest giant... (more »)
The Human Condition by Jon Bellion
“Ba ba bam bada ba” replayes in an inescapable rotation of the recorded records by the one and only Jon Bellion in The Human Condition. Jon Bellion has featured in other songs, but the human condition is his first full album. This... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews
Lemonade by Beyonce This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
When her visual album, “Lemonade,” took the world by storm, Beyoncé showed us yet again why she slays. Earlier this year, she released her single “Formation,” marking a new chapter in her career and sparking... (more »)
Live Original by Sadie Robertson
Live Original is about Seventeen year old Sadie Robertson, who stars on the show Duck Dynasty and daughter of Willie and Korie Robertson.  In her book Live Original  she tells you about her outlook on life and she talks about staying true to... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar...
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs, is a fantasy trilogy, the books being (in order) Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Hollow City, and Library of Souls. The first book follows a teenage boy named Jacob... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Apocalypse Now This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“The horror! The horror!” Very few movies have been able to accurately capture the essence of the Vietnam War. Even better known movies in the “Vietnam War” genre have been too nationalistic and self-conscious to fully portray the... (more »)
Westworld
The article, "Westworld" by Cade A. was well done and backed up with facts and prior knowledge. I whole heartedly agree with Cade because they present knowledge of what this show is remaking as shown here, "remaking the 1973... (more »)
Subsection: TV Show Reviews
Absence of Malice
In my opinion Absence Of Malice is an okay movie. One thing I liked about it was how the story was told in the movie. One thing I did not like about it was how long the movie was. One more thing I liked about the movie was how well it was put... (more »)
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
In all the bright places it has a lot to do with mental health and it's almost like a look inside the brain of someone going through a difficult time with their mental health. This modern story has two main characters which it switches back... (more »)
The Crown by Kiera Cass
The crown is a book about a young princess living in a dystopian era and she is soon to become queen of the country of Illea. Eadlyn Schreave is the daughter to King Maxon and Queen America she has always admired her parents love story and is... (more »)
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Jay Asher’s Thirteen Reasons Why is, “A book that you can’t get out of your mind,” acclaims Ellen Hopkins, author of Crank. Hannah Baker committed suicide There are reasons that lead Hannah Baker to swallow the... (more »)
Night by Elie Wiesel
“Night” by Elie Wiesel is a story about a young boy in the holocaust going through his journey losing loved ones along the way and overcoming it until he is eventually liberated.  I found the story to be very boring and long for how short... (more »)