Most Recent Reviews

Here are the most recent reviews:

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay -- Part 1 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Well, let me tell you that I read the Hunger Games series before it was cool. I know, I know, all the kids are saying that but for real I did. Honest I did. In fact, I remember getting the third and final book, Mockingjay, for Christmas one year... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews
MockingJay Part 1 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
"The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" tells an intriguing tale of how one girl fulfills and becomes the ultimate symbol that changed the world and ignited a rebellion against the Capitol.   Although... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews
Doctor Who This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Doctor Who Christmas Special 2014 "Last Christmas" is an intriguing episode with great performances with a rather dark Christmas theme. As the final special to wrap up Series 8 starts, it seemed like another mediocre... (more »)
Subsection: TV Show Reviews
Fury Movie Review
“Fury”, a movie about an American tank roaming around Germany in World War II, came out in theatres on October 17th. “Fury” stars Brad Pitt as Wardaddy, Logan Lerman as Norman or Machine, Shia Labeouf as Bible, Michael... (more »)
Fury Movie Review
Peter Jackson Film Series Coming to an End
On December 17th, “The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies” will be released in theatres nationwide. Hartland  residents can see it at  Hillside Theatres in Delafield. This will be Peter Jackson’s final... (more »)
Peter Jackson Film Series Coming to an End
Interstellar Receives Great Reviews
Interstellar, starring Matthew Mcconaughey and Anne Hathaway, hit theatres on November 5th in the U.S. The movie so far has grossed about $144 million. The filming for this movie started in late 2013 with a budget of $165 million. Directed... (more »)
Interstellar Receives Great Reviews
Director of Gladiator Creates New Movie
On Friday December 12th, “Exodus: Gods and Kings” hit theatres in North America. Moviegoers in the Hartland area can see the movie at Hillside theatres in Delafield. “Exodus: Gods and kings” stars Christian Bale as... (more »)
Director of Gladiator Creates New Movie
Subsection: Movie Reviews
Silver Linings Playbook This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Silver Linings Playbook” is an amazing debut novel written by Matthew Quick. The film was a quality adaptation, released December 25, 2012, starring Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. The book contains vibrant characters... (more »)
Gone Girl
By , Oconomowoc, WI
Gone Girl,the movie, came out on October 3rd, 2014.  The movie, based off the bestseller novel Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.   The lead actors in the movie are Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike.  Affleck plays Nick Dunne... (more »)
Mockingjay Part 1
By , Oconomowoc, WI
“Mockingjay Part 1” is the third movie to “The Hunger Games” series of movies.  “The Hunger Game” movie is originally based off of the book series The Hunger Games written by Suzanne Collins. The book series is about the twelve... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews
Song of Saya This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
What is a "visual novel"? Chances are a lot of you don't know the answer to that question, and that's perfectly alright. There are probably millions of people out there who don't know what a visual novel is and never will. A visual novel is... (more »)
Subsection: Video Game Reviews
The Battle of the Five Armies This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Who else was disappointed (yet not surprised) when The Desolation of Smaug ended with a certain dragon heading off to turn Laketown to charcoal? Well, finally we get back to the adrenaline rush. Smaug is rushing towards Laketown, his stomach... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews   1 comment