Most Recent Reviews

Here are the most recent reviews:

Born to Run by Christopher McDougall This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
In Born to Run, the reader follows journalist Christopher McDougall’s learnings of the lost life of running. According to McDougall, running is the lost secret to happiness, well being, and longevity. He proposes that long distance running... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Stiff by Mary Roach This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Stiff, by Mary Roach, is a clever non-fiction about the body after death. The book is a comedy with a scientific outlook on the exploration of a dead body. Each chapter is crafted to fit a certain topic about the cadaver. The book is very... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Columbine by Dave Cullen This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Columbine- Still changing lives 15 years later I’m Nicole. I am a student at Columbine High School. I love my school with all my heart. Yes, I know what happened in 1999. No, it doesn’t change my opinion about my love for the school. Does... (more »)
Columbine by Dave Cullen
The book Columbine by Dave Cullen is very intriguing. This story gives you several mixed feelings and is a heavy read. It tells of the shooting at Columbine High School in 1999, the victims, the shooters, investigators, and many others that were... (more »)
True Colors by Kristin Hannah
I just got done reading the book and i just could not put it down. As i was reading, i could visualize everything. It was like a movie playing in my head.   The book is about three sisters all trying to find themselves and never lose the... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Columbine Book Review Columbine, by Dave Cullen, explains the happenings of the Columbine High School Tragedy of April 20, 1999. This book is unlike the others in its field. Instead of focusing on the happenings of this event, this book tends... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Born To Run Book Review My sister and cousin, both avid runners told me to read Born to Run by Christopher McDougall, but until this year I had not picked it up.  I had started to run cross country for school, but lacked motivation to continue... (more »)
Columbine by Dave Cullen
  The Real Deal After reading ¨Columbine¨ by Dave Cullen, I have a greater knowledge on the tragedy that took place in my school 16 years ago. The author’s use of structure and ideas made it easier to comprehend and... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Reckless by Cornelia Funke This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
A different world. A dangerous crisis. One powerful enemy. Reckless is the first book in the Mirrorworld series by Cornelia Funke. Reckless combines all the elements of a beautiful story. How often have you heard the term 'fairy tales'? All... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
The Meeting (Vampire Academy #1.1) by Richelle...
We all knew what happen that night Princess Vasilisa and Rose were caught, and sent back to St. Vladimir’s Academy, a place they ran away from two years previous. This was also the first time Rose met Dimitri, as it was his team that caught... (more »)
MAUS II by Lorraine Hansberry
      “MAUS”, a book written by Art Spigelman, is a story about survivors’ life in a Nazi concentration camp and aftermath. Vladek Spiegelman, the father of Art, is one of the lucky survivors of World War 2, but that war affects his... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Seriously... I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Seriously… I’m kidding” is a book that invokes the readers to spit out a phrase, “seriously… are you kidding?”  This book received numerous positive reivews and comments, receiving 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon and on Goodreads. It... (more »)
Stuck in Neutral by Terry Trueman
          I read a nice book call "stuck in neutral”. This is about a boy who cannot move his muscle. His name is Shawn McDaniel and his father is a really famous writer. Shawn cannot move his body, talk, and he cannot see what he wants... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Redeemed (House of Night, #12) by P.C Cast and...
Zoey Redbird is one of the most promising fledgling the world has even seen. She has been gifted with the ability to control all five elements, Old Magick, and had face to face talks with their goddess. The series reveled quickly that Neferet,... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
This book had me from the very beginning and continued to hold my attention until I finished it in one sitting. It’s intense and dark and quite disturbing at some points. And it should be, since this book deals with a serious topic: suicide.... (more »)
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard is one of the best books I’ve ever read. It’s easily a light read, but at the same time it’s also deep enough for the reader- like the main character, Mare- to feel strong emotions and be provoked throughout... (more »)