Most Recent Reviews

Here are the most recent reviews:

DayZ on PC on PC
Just imagine that everywhere you went you had to fear starvation, dehydration, zombies, hypothermia, and death around every corner. DayZ is a great example of what would truly happen if there was a zombie apocalypse food shortages, people turn... (more »)
Subsection: Video Game Reviews
October Sky by Homer Hickam Jr. This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Everyone has a dream to achieve something that seems impossible. That is no exception for Homer Hickam Jr, an innocent, teenage boy. He envisions what all American scientists wanted: to explore the cosmos. Homer Hickam’s memoir, October... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Nick Vujicic Unstoppable: The Incredible Power...
Nick Vujicic who is known for his inspirational and motivational speeches to young teens, and older audiences. Nick Vujicic is also well known for his other books which focuses about things that he thought he couldn't do as a little kid and... (more »)
The Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham
Do you think the life of a street lawyer is boring? Think again, In the book rogue lawyer Sebastian Rudd lives a dangerous exhilarating life. John grisham did a great job of keeping the book serious and interesting. While Rudd is working his... (more »)
Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
By , Chalmette, LA
In the novel 1984 by George Orwell, Orwell creates a prediction from three decades prior of what he believes the year nineteen eighty-four will look like. Oceania is a dystopian society that is controlled by a state of constant fear to instill... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Game of Thrones This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
From the blowing cold of the North, to the simmering south, to whispers of a dragon queen in the east, the Seven Kingdoms is pocketed with the scars of battles, false kings, and crows. When Warden of the North Lord Eddard Stark (Sean Bean)... (more »)
Subsection: TV Show Reviews
At Swim-Two-Birds by Flann O'Brien This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Brian O’Nolan wrote At Swim-Two-Birds under the pseudonym Flann O’Brien, in 1939. An unnamed drunken college student who lives with his uncle, and is writing a book, narrates it. However, “one beginning and one ending for a book was a... (more »)
Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols #1) by Alyson Noel
Fame, glory, Hollywood. A neighborhood in Los Angeles, California, this is where stars are born. From the Hard Rock Café, Hollywood Walk of fame, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, to the sign itself, there is always something to do. This is... (more »)
Fences
 The Oscar nominated movie, Fences, is a dramatic film, which is originally a play. It is directed by Denzel Washington, who also stars in it along with Viola Davis. The movie was recently played in theaters, but is now available to be bought... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Savagery in a Post-apocalyptic World “Killing isn’t free. It takes something out of you every time you do it. You get their life; the get a piece of your soul. It’s always a trade.” Sadhna, a prominent character in... (more »)
Better Nate Than Ever by Tim Federle
In the book "Better Nate Than Ever" by Tim Federle is a great novel, if you like mystery, suspense, and adventure then I recommend this to you! It starts off in a little town called Jankburg in Pennsylvania. Nate doesn’t like... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   1 comment
Sisters by Raina Telgemeier
Brothers? More like bothers. Sisters? Well I'll let the book, Sisters, tell you about that. This fascinating story by Raina Telegmeier is intriguing in so many ways. She thoroughly describes life with a sister. Personally, I think Raina put... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   1 comment
Beauty and the Beast
By , Shenzhen, China
 Tale as old as time, Disney had once again succeeded in remaking the epic animated film into the live action one. Accompanied with splendid music, the movie’s original soundtrack leaves the audience with an aftertaste that is... (more »)
Zootopia
Airplane rides leave me with a sensation that is outworldly and completely transformational at the same time. That is because as I move from one location to the next, the ride symbolizes the transition of my life to the next phase. Also, I have... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews   1 comment
La La Land
Are you a lover of jazz? Neither am I, but the charming Ryan Gosling and impressive Emma Stone never disappoint in this retro musical full of laughter, plot-twists, sadness, and jaw-dropping music solos. This film takes you back to modern-day... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews
Divide by Ed Sheeran This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
5, x, +, ÷; although this list may seem like miscellaneous math terms, they are much more for anyone familiar with the works of Ed Sheeran. Beginning with his 2015 EP, the list includes his other – intentionally math themed – albums. On... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews