Most Recent Reviews

Here are the most recent reviews:

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Review
You, four teammates, and a hostage, are trapped in one room, surrounded by five enemies that have endless ways to get in and steal the hostage. You know they are coming in, but you never know when, where, or how they will get in. Once they’re... (more »)
Fallout 4 on PC/Xbox One/PS4
Fallout 4 brings to life that question, I wonder what it would be like to run around in post-apocalyptic Boston. If you have played another game in the Fallout series but are not sure if you should get Fallout 4, because you fear that this game... (more »)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
I Strongly believe that no other game series can combine stealth, action, and storytelling like Metal Gear Solid can, and many will agree that Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater shows this the best.     The game follows CIA covert operative... (more »)
The Revenant
Being one of the biggest movies of the year, “The Revenant” is a great one. In being one of Leonardo DiCaprio’s biggest films it is said to be the one to give him his first Oscar award. This movie is about a man, Hugh Glass (DiCaprio),... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews
Dreamcast VMU on Sega Dreamcast
Gaming was started as a simple activity, but it soon became huge, with it having effects on our culture. Ever since then more things to try and innovate games. That’s why I want to start reviewing not just games, but their accessories as... (more »)
Subsection: Video Game Reviews   1 comment
Guardians of the Galaxy This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 In Guardians of the Galaxy (directed by James Gunn, 2014) Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) is an outlaw and aspiring legend. He roams the galaxy, searching for items to steal then sell. But when fate throws him, Gamora (Zoe Saldana), Rocket the... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews
Sonic 2 on Sega Game Gear
If you read my game reviews, and saw the title, you might think “Why are you reviewing the same game”? The title might make you think it’s the same thing but on the Sega Game Gear, but you’d be wrong. very, very wrong.... (more »)
Subsection: Video Game Reviews
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 on... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Perfect Storm has arrived. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is the 7th game in the insanely popular Naruto game series Ultimate Ninja Storm and the 4th in the main Storm games. The story is the continuation from where the third... (more »)
Subsection: Video Game Reviews
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on Xbox 360,... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Few series have been kept alive for as long as the Elder Scrolls series. The first in the series was released in 1994, and Bethesda Game studios, the developer, has continued this epic series for more than 20 years. Skyrim is my favorite in the... (more »)
2014 Forest Hills Dr. by J.Cole
“For what’s money without happiness? Or hard times without the people we love?” One of the many lyrics that leave you thinking. The album has so much diversity and shows us a lot of his life growing up, the pains of being poor, the... (more »)
Sublime by Sublime
If you are laid back and love being at the beach, then you should try listening to the band, Sublime. Sublime is a ska punk and reggae rock band from California. Their band consists of 3 laid back, down to earth guys. Bradley Nowell, the voice... (more »)
Revival Album by Selena Gomez
As much as I love Selena, is her new album worth the hype in the pop culture? Selena is a pop singer that started as Alex on the original hit TV series “Wizards Of Waverly Place”. Selena continued the series for several years with ending it... (more »)
Purpose by Justin Bieber
        Music has become the only medicine that does not burn my throat when I absorb it. The only thing that can make me smile after frowning or frowning after smiling. There are some people that like music because of the beat or rhythm and... (more »)
Adore EP by Jasmine Thompson
YouTube knows her as the girl with the long hair and whispery voice. Only fifteen years old and with the voice of an angel, Jasmine Thompson is best known for her acoustic covers of pop songs. Her debut singer-songwriter EP, Under the Willow... (more »)
Sounds Good, Feels Good by 5 Seconds of Summer
On October 23, 2015, Australian band 5 Seconds of Summer released an accurately named album: Sounds Good, Feels Good. After a successful start with the self-titled debut  launch last year, the group needed to develop their image even further.... (more »)
The Undertale Soundtrack by Toby Fox
It’s not a secret that Undertale is an amazing game. Even though the graphics aren’t exactly new, it quickly became extremely popular. If you pay a bit more to get the game however, you’ll get the soundtrack. There’s a large list of... (more »)