Most Recent Reviews

Here are the most recent reviews:

The Orphan King
This book the first in the series Merlin’s Immortals takes place in the feudal era. Specifically in a small country named Magnus. Thomas who was raised in an orphanage by his mother and some monks that kept him from the money that was meant... (more »)
Silas Marner by George Eliot
‘Silas Marner’ by George Eliot is a truly moving story about how a young child called Eppie brings happiness to the man who adopted her: Silas Marner. After the orphaned Eppie somehow finds her way into Marner’s house, this is... (more »)
Famous In Love by Rebecca Serle
I finished reading the Novel by Rebecca Serle back in May, and despite my first thoughts on the book, I did like it enough to purchase the second book in the series, Truly, Madly, Famously. I started the novel, guiltily I must admit because I... (more »)
Potters Field by Mark Waid
Potter’s Field, a comic book mini-series named after a graveyard of the same name published by BOOM! studios and written by the legendary comic book writer Mark Waid, is a neo-noir tale about a mysterious man with the noir pre-golden... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   2 comments
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
What about introverts? Susan Cain makes a case for the untapped power of “quiet” people. It’s a deeply interesting, vastly intelligent book: Susan Cain has a writer’s flair that finds revelations in the researched and the personal.... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   1 comment
HP Business Letter
For someone like me with a lot of knowledge in the technology field, your product, the HP Envy 15T, has served me for well over a year. I began using your product two years ago when my Dell Latitude E4310 was starting to get a bit slow for my... (more »)
Wonder Woman This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Princess Diana, daughter of Zeus, trains to become a warrior on the island of Themyscira. But when a man washes up on her shores, claiming to be a soldier from the Great War, she takes it upon herself to end the fight--in what she is convinced... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews
The Story of My Life by Helen Keller
Helen Keller wrote the story of her life at a young age of twenty-two. Encouraged by her teacher Anne Sullivan, she began to jot down episodes of her life, and published them as a series in the Ladies Home Journal in 1903. A year later these... (more »)
Subsection: Hot New Releases
Wonder Woman
 Wonder Woman, a female superheroine first appearing on All Star Comics #8, has finally been granted the opportunity to try and impress audiences that have been tempting to see arguably the most popular female superheroine in a two hour... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews
Beauty and the Beast This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
A single petal gently falls from a blood red rose. This rose is a spell, enchanted and magical.  Brown and tan fur slowly begins to cover a young prince’s self-being. Claws and paws replace his hands while fangs sprout out from... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews   3 comments
Fahrenheit 451 Essay
The book Fahrenheit 451 is about a guy who burns books and is trapped in a horrible socirty. My essay depicts what is acually going on to show how escaping the same dily norms can be beneficial to us. Chapter 1: Negatives of Daily Norms The... (more »)
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Happiness plays a huge role in everyone's day to day life. Isn't that what everyone wants? It appears that everyone is searching for ways to be happier. Happiness may seem a simple goal, however, when people struggle to fit in with the... (more »)
A Thousand Splendid Moons by Khalid Hoseinni
The old woman stared at the girl's plump stomach. She gently felt it, from under the girl's shirt. The girl cringed, as she lowered her èyes. The old woman's touch was coarse, rough and somewhat painful. "Is it your womb?" rasped the old woman,... (more »)
Revealed
This book is written by Margaret Peterson Haddix and the book title is Revealed. This book is really interesting because Jonah has to save the town now. In this book a new character shows up and there name is Charles Lindbergh, a famous... (more »)
The Martian by Andy Weir
By , Vauxhall, Alberta
The Martian by Andy Weir is an educational book while still being humourous. The main character is Mark Watney, who is a crew member of the Ares 3 mission to Mars. Ares 3 had travelled to Mars on Hermes. The crew sleeps, eats, and does... (more »)
Disney Channel: Through the Years
Disney Channel: Through The Years Being a teenager in high school, I lived through the prime?according to many?of Disney Channel in the 2000’s.  My generation grew up singing “Nobody’s Perfect” by Hannah Montana and claiming to have... (more »)
Subsection: TV Show Reviews