Most Recent Reviews

Here are the most recent reviews:

Milkweed by Jerry Spinelli This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Stop-thief”, “Misha”, “Gypsy”, “Jew”, “smuggler”- all names that refer to the little boy who survives the Ghetto of Warsaw. Written by Jerry spinelli, Milkweed tells the story of a life lived alone- in the the perspective of... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Chosen (House of Night #3) by P.C. Cast and...
Zoey Redbird's life was finally getting to an odd sort of normal. Lies became an everyday thing, and even though she did not want to, some were necessary. Zoey, although not your average person also had more than one boyfriend. In fact, she has... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
The Kill Order by James Dashner This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Before the glade was built, before WICKED was formed, and before Thomas entered the Maze, the world was ravaged by sun flares, destroyed, and a deadly disease broke out. Mark and Trina were there when the sun flares hit, and they survived.... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
In a world of fantasy with wizards, queens, natives, and thugs people don’t always get along.  The native born people of the clans keep the wizards on a tight leash. The wizards are enraged at the clans for limiting their supply to magical... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
The Shining by Stephen King This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Shining by Stephen King. Arguably the scariest book of all time, though it was published in 1977, The Shining remains a classic here in 2014. It’s only Stephen King’s third novel and so early in his writing he produced a classic. Its... (more »)
Rocket Boys by Homer Hickam
Introduction Rocket Boys is a book were a boy named Sonny in a small coal town in West Virginia. I give the book a four out of five because it is a very good book, and I would recommend this book to people who like kids proving what others... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
The Rocket Boys by Homer Hickam Jr.
My Book Review Rocket Boys By Homer Hickam: Good For a Pass Time: Number of stars (2 0ut of 50 Introduction This is a good book but not my favorite.  If you like true stories then this is a book for you. I’m more about the unrealistic... (more »)
The Rocket Boys by Homer Hickam
   The Rocket Boys is a very inspiring novel.  It is about a young courageous boy who lives in a small coal town in West Virginia.This fictional novel is all about Sonny , his passion to build rockets, and the struggles that come with it. ... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Rocket Boys by Homer Hickam jr.
 The book Rocket boys is an amazing book about a teenager trying to handle family, friends, a love life, and chase his dreams.  This book is full of conflict and drama filled excitement.  It is good for all ages to read and enjoy. Homer... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Rocket Boys by Homer Hickam jr.
      This book is very inspirational to everyone that reads it.  This is a true story about some West Virginia boys and rockets.  They are determined and go far in life only because they believed in themselves. The Rocket Boys are... (more »)
Annabelle
Annabelle is the spin-off of the movie “The Conjuring”.  Based on true events of a doll being possessed by a demon, Annabelle is a must-see movie this fall season.  Annabelle, directed by John R. Leonetti, contains thrilling events. ... (more »)
Rocket Boys
By , pennsboro, WV
Homer Hickam’s life, and how he loved rockets. Rocket Boys was a good book. It was also interesting because it was about   Homer Hickam loved to build rockets. It was what he wanted to do when he got older.  Sputinik  changed his life... (more »)
Chasing Mavericks
Autumn, waves, and California: a surfer’s dream is to chase a maverick, a dangerous wave located in northern California..  Jay Moriarty, an aspiring surfer, tries to fulfill his dream of surfing a dangerous wave.  Since a young... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews
Destiny on Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox... This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Imagine you’re about to eat a pizza. But before you sink your teeth between cheese and crust, you’re told that it’s going to be the best pizza you’ve ever eaten. You’re told it will be perfect in all aspects,... (more »)
Subsection: Video Game Reviews
The Maze Runner
Imagine waking up trapped in a metal cage with a group of strangers looking down at you, laughing, and you have no idea who you are or why you were there.  In the new movie, The Maze Runner, Thomas, played by Dylan O’Brien, is... (more »)
R.I.P.D.
Just like any movie, the trailer excites and impresses people into wanting to watch the movie. It chooses the best scenes to play and the right music. The trailer for R.I.P.D made me thrilled and pumped to see the movie, yet, when I actually... (more »)