Most Recent Reviews

Here are the most recent reviews:

Unwind
Have you ever imagined a world where you could live forever, and any part of your body could be replaced with a new, younger one that boasts it's own skills and personalities? In the world of Unwind, all you need to get that and more is to... (more »)
The Edge of Seventeen
“The Edge of Seventeen” is an extravagant and unique movie that offers insight on the changing lives of  teenagers as they’re growing up. It takes the occasionally depressing reality of being halfway between child and adult, and turns it... (more »)
The Possessions by Sara Flannery Murphy
What do you do when the person you love dies? From an illness to a car crash, suddenly they are gone and there is nothing you can do about it. What was the last thing you said to them? What would you say if you could see them again? What is the... (more »)
Subsection: Hot New Releases
Doctor Strange
The world needs heroes. And we've got them. A billionare has turned into man made of metal, fighting to save us all. A scientist, changed by his own experiment, who turns into a "obnoxious green rage monster" to destroy the world's greatest... (more »)
City Love by Susane Colasanti
City Love tells the stories of Sadie, Darcy, and Rosanna, three college freshmen who are living together in New York City before starting their first year at University of New York in the fall. Sadie has lived in New York City all of her life... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews
Snow White and the Huntsman This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
This is no fairytale. Coming to the kingdom by way of a phantom army, the beautiful Ravenna (Charlize Theron) charms the king and kills him. His daughter young Snow White (Raffey Cassidy) is thrown in the dungeon, and death crawls over the... (more »)
The Lady and the Tiger by Frank R. Stockton
By , pittsburgh, PA
The Lady and the Tiger is a short story written by Frank R. Stockton for publication in the magazine The Century in 1882."The Lady, or the Tiger?" has entered the English language as an allegorical expression, a shorthand indication... (more »)
The Lady,or The Tiger? by Frank R. Stockton
Last few days,I read an article named Lady and the Tiger.As the tittle tell you,it's two options to choose,and end up with question mark.Obviously,it's a question for readers.So I continue to read,the article is talking about a story in... (more »)
Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally
Taylor Lukens is a star soccer player, a member of the debate team, and a candidate for valedictorian at her private high school, St. Andrews, in Tennessee. Her academic success, in addition to her father’s fame as senator, makes her a great... (more »)
The Season of You & Me by Robin Constantine
Cassidy Emmerich discovers that her boyfriend, Gavin, was cheating on her with another girl and the last thing she wants to do is be reminded of him all summer.  Her father and stepmother own a bed and breakfast in Crest Haven, New Jersey,... (more »)
The Lady or the Tiger by Loki Chen
The story"The Lady or the Tiger", written by Frank R. Stockton, tells us what happened in the main part of the story. However, the author didn't tell us what happened at the end of the story whereas he spoke directly to the audiences and let us... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   1 comment
Blade of Fire by Stuart Hill
Blood, gore, insides spilling across the ground. Men screaming in pain as they are chopped down like trees in a forest. Every warrior of the Icemark dreams of death, bloodshed, and earning glory for his family and fellow warriors. That is the... (more »)
War Dogs
Walking in, I was under the impression that Todd Phillips' most recent film, War Dogs, would be like previous films he made: a raunchy comedy that pushes the limits on drugs, language, and nudity. This has come to be expected from the guy who... (more »)
Warm Bodies
“Warm bodies” is a film that combines romance with dramaticism, comedy, horror and action genres, produced by Jonathan Levine.   The main characters of this film are mainly Nicholas Hoult (R), Teresa Palmer (Julie), and... (more »)
The Princess and The Frog
The Disney movie The Princess and the Frog was a beautiful, heart-warming motion picture. The movie taught how dreams can be achieved with hard work and perseverance. Also, it had the theme of romance along the journey to success. In The... (more »)
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Recommended for anyone who is fans of dragons, interesting new worlds, and crossing boldy crossing societal stigmas. Seraphina captures and reflects the internal struggles of who we are and where we come from, but also explores and transforms... (more »)