Most Discussed Reviews

Here are the most discussed reviews:

515
comments
The Giver by Lois Lowry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
After reading The Giver, I was left confused and disappointed. It seemed as if it would be interesting, but you can't judge a book by its cover. The contents were dull and predictable. Quite honestly, I wouldn't recommend it to any reader... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   515 comments
247
comments
Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Miles to Go took me on a road trip through the life of a girl I thought I already knew everything about. Boy, was I wrong. With every sentence, I felt like Miley was talking to me, having a sister-to-sister chat. She wrote this book with her... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   247 comments
142
comments
How Music Affects Teens
The Affect Music Has On Different Teens Music is something that every person has his or her own specific opinion about. Different people have different taste, and various types of music have many ways of leaving an impact on someone.... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews   142 comments
127
comments
A Child Called ‘It’ By Dave Pelzer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Dave Pelzer's first book in this series is phenomenal. What actually happened to him as a child is hard to imagine. This was a number one New York Times bestseller for months and is an inspirational story. David was renamed “It” by his evil... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   127 comments
118
comments
The Shadow Children Books by Margaret Peterson...
Wow. The Shadow Children books were introduced to me by a teacher. I wasn’t so sure that I would like them, and then I got halfway into Among the Hidden. I couldn’t put it down!! It’s about a futuristic community that recently suffered... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   118 comments
117
comments
Glee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Can we have a round of applause for a realistic show about high school? Thank you. “Glee,” a new series on FOX, is about students trying to find their niche. And they do – in the Glee Club. Their principal is looking for any excuse to... (more »)
Subsection: TV Show Reviews   117 comments
115
comments
Jonas Brothers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
My taste in music is very selective. I prefer older bands, like Switchfoot, Snow Patrol – bands teenagers usually say, “Huh? Who are they?” But even with the Veronicas, the Beatles, and Bob Marley on my iPod, I had to check out the new pop... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews   115 comments
100
comments
David Archuleta - This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
David Archuleta’s self-titled debut album is one of those discs that never get old. If you are a fan of pop, soft ballads, or just good music to rock around your bedroom to, you will be starstruck. The album opens with the chart-topping song... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews   100 comments
comments
Twilight Soundtrack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
There was one thing besides the movie that die-hard Twilight fans were waiting for this November. On November 4th, the “Twilight” movie soundtrack was released. To be honest, I felt a little embarrassed pre-ordering the CD. Didn't... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews   99 comments
comments
Why the Xbox 360 Is Not the Perfect System
By , aurora, CO
Most people have an Xbox 360. A lot of people have a Nintendo Wii. PS3 sales are less then the 2 competitors. Since most people prefer e Xbox 360, it’s time for the PS3 to have the fame over the 360. There are a lot of good things about the... (more »)
Subsection: Video Game Reviews   98 comments
comments
Call of Duty: World at War This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Hoping to expand on the success of Infinity Ward’s “Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare,” Treyarch has continued the series with “Call of Duty: World at War.” The WWII shooter game setting is overused, but somehow Treyarch made it fresh. They... (more »)
Subsection: Video Game Reviews   95 comments
comments
Swallowing Stones by Joyce McDonald
Swallowing Stones by Joyce McDonald is a suspenseful book about a tragic accident that set off a chain of events that would change the small town of Briarwood forever. Michael Mackenzie fired off his Winchester Rifle on July 4th, showing it off to... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   94 comments
comments
Selena Gomez - "Kiss & Tell" This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Miley who? Since the release of Selena Gomez's first CD, “Kiss & Tell,” the hearts of many fans have transferred from the kid-candy pop of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus to the sweet sound of Gomez's soothing voice. The Disney actress tries to... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews   83 comments
comments
Twilight by Erin Hunter
Twilight, by Erin Hunter, is packed with action, passion, and a surge for power may be brewing. The characters of this remarkable book are cats. Do not however, underestimate them because they can hunt, fight, and survive without humans or as they... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   65 comments
comments
The Secret Life of the American Teenager
You know the feeling you get when you see a well-made TV show, with great acting and an intriguing plot? Be prepared to bid adieu to that wonderful emotion before you sit down to see the atrocious monstrosity of a television show that is “The... (more »)
Subsection: TV Show Reviews   62 comments
comments
Sherlock Holmes
A Warner Bros Studios release, produced by Joel Silver Everyone has heard of the famous fictitious detective, Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock Holmes is a recently released movie that has caught the attention of many people from ages 13to... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews   60 comments