Most Discussed Reviews

Here are the most discussed reviews:

711
comments
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature. In Twilight, an average high school girl, Bella... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   711 comments
558
comments
The Giver by Lois Lowry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
After reading The Giver, I was left confused and disappointed. It seemed as if it would be interesting, but you can't judge a book by its cover. The contents were dull and predictable. Quite honestly, I wouldn't recommend it to any reader... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   558 comments
359
comments
Twilight This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Twilight”– based on the first book in the best-selling series by Stephenie Meyer – is a faithful adaptation that will satiate the thirst of fans and simultaneously captivate new audiences. The movie follows the story of Bella Swan... (more »)
Subsection: Movie Reviews   359 comments
250
comments
Miles to Go by Miley Cyrus This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Miles to Go took me on a road trip through the life of a girl I thought I already knew everything about. Boy, was I wrong. With every sentence, I felt like Miley was talking to me, having a sister-to-sister chat. She wrote this book with her... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   250 comments
182
comments
How Music Affects Teens
The Affect Music Has On Different Teens Music is something that every person has his or her own specific opinion about. Different people have different taste, and various types of music have many ways of leaving an impact on someone.... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews   182 comments
174
comments
Go Ask Alice by Anonymous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“This will be a good trip. Come on, relax, enjoy it.” This is how it started. Alice, once a shy, innocent girl, is sucked into the heartless world of drugs because of her need to be accepted. She did not plan for this to happen; she didn’t... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   174 comments
139
comments
A Child Called ‘It’ By Dave Pelzer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Dave Pelzer's first book in this series is phenomenal. What actually happened to him as a child is hard to imagine. This was a number one New York Times bestseller for months and is an inspirational story. David was renamed “It” by his evil... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   139 comments
119
comments
Glee This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Can we have a round of applause for a realistic show about high school? Thank you. “Glee,” a new series on FOX, is about students trying to find their niche. And they do – in the Glee Club. Their principal is looking for any excuse to... (more »)
Subsection: TV Show Reviews   119 comments
118
comments
The Shadow Children Books by Margaret Peterson...
Wow. The Shadow Children books were introduced to me by a teacher. I wasn’t so sure that I would like them, and then I got halfway into Among the Hidden. I couldn’t put it down!! It’s about a futuristic community that recently suffered... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   118 comments
115
comments
Jonas Brothers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
My taste in music is very selective. I prefer older bands, like Switchfoot, Snow Patrol – bands teenagers usually say, “Huh? Who are they?” But even with the Veronicas, the Beatles, and Bob Marley on my iPod, I had to check out the new pop... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews   115 comments
103
comments
Why the Xbox 360 Is Not the Perfect System
By , aurora, CO
Most people have an Xbox 360. A lot of people have a Nintendo Wii. PS3 sales are less then the 2 competitors. Since most people prefer e Xbox 360, it’s time for the PS3 to have the fame over the 360. There are a lot of good things about the... (more »)
Subsection: Video Game Reviews   103 comments
100
comments
David Archuleta - This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
David Archuleta’s self-titled debut album is one of those discs that never get old. If you are a fan of pop, soft ballads, or just good music to rock around your bedroom to, you will be starstruck. The album opens with the chart-topping song... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews   100 comments
comments
Twilight Soundtrack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
There was one thing besides the movie that die-hard Twilight fans were waiting for this November. On November 4th, the “Twilight” movie soundtrack was released. To be honest, I felt a little embarrassed pre-ordering the CD. Didn't... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews   99 comments
comments
Swallowing Stones by Joyce McDonald
Swallowing Stones by Joyce McDonald is a suspenseful book about a tragic accident that set off a chain of events that would change the small town of Briarwood forever. Michael Mackenzie fired off his Winchester Rifle on July 4th, showing it off to... (more »)
Subsection: Book Reviews   98 comments
comments
Call of Duty: World at War This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Hoping to expand on the success of Infinity Ward’s “Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare,” Treyarch has continued the series with “Call of Duty: World at War.” The WWII shooter game setting is overused, but somehow Treyarch made it fresh. They... (more »)
Subsection: Video Game Reviews   97 comments
comments
Selena Gomez - "Kiss & Tell" This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Miley who? Since the release of Selena Gomez's first CD, “Kiss & Tell,” the hearts of many fans have transferred from the kid-candy pop of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus to the sweet sound of Gomez's soothing voice. The Disney actress tries to... (more »)
Subsection: Music Reviews   83 comments