Olive Garden | Teen Ink

Olive Garden

What is your favorite kind of food? Is it Mexican, Chinese, or Japanese? Maybe it's Italian. If Italian is your favorite food, I would highly recommend Olive Garden. Olive Garden offers a great menu of pastas, meats, salads, breads, and soups.

The service at Olive Garden is great! Servers refill your drinks and your breadsticks without you even asking! Also, the staff at Olive Garden is always friendly. All of the people that I have talked to, have said that Olive Garden's service is great. My whole family loves Olive Garden.

The food at Olive Garden is great too. My mother ordered the mixed grill for about sixteen dollars. She said it was great. She asked for some balsamic glaze, an item that went with a different entree and they gave it to her! They also gave her some to take home with her leftovers. My brother, Kyle, had the Chicken Marsala. He thought it had too many mushrooms though. He could've ordered it without them, but forgot. My other brother, Cody, had the Five Cheese Ziti al Forno. He said it was perfect the way they ma de it. I only have one complaint. I ordered the Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce. A few pieces of the Ravioli looked and tasted like Styrofoam. Other than that, Olive Garden has great food.
Overall, I would say Olive Garden is a great place for family outings. The prices at Olive Garden are a little above average, but they are still pretty reasonable. Olive Garden has great service and food. If you're looking for a good dinner, Olive Garden is a great place to go.

taylor entrican, Rockford, Michigan
sweeet i'm hungry now

Jacob Brown BRONZE, Rockford, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
It was just plain awesome. I love Olive Garden

mvz123 said...
i have never been to olive garden but now i think it might be a good restarant even though it is prety expensive we could still go there mabye once and a while.