Tony's Grill | Teen Ink

Tony's Grill

By jbarnes BRONZE, Bremen, Indiana
jbarnes BRONZE, Bremen, Indiana

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Have you tried the new restaurant that has come to Indiana? It is called Tony’s Grill located where the old Pancake House used to be. This restaurant was all started by Jessica Young and it has definitely paid off for her. It was June 16 2014, and a Monday. That was the grand opening of the restaurant for the first time. So far only being open for a few months it has been going really well. This is definitely a good thing for the people as well as the town.
Jessica Young is the founder of Indiana’s new restaurant Tony’s Grill. She saw the opportunity to start up a new restaurant when the Indiana Pancake house went out of business. Jessica Young announced to news reporters, “I saw how it was deteriorating and I wanted turn the shop back into something that people will enjoy.” On the day that this idea finally turned into reality, she was ready for a busy week. Since the opening of Tony’s Grill, the restaurant has been a huge success.
Tony’s Grill also has a wide variety of foods on the menu. They have anything from steak to seafood to pastas. They also have many other things like burgers and chicken. Every meal is served with french fries, as well as your choice of a soup or salad. The prices for these meals are very well priced for the amount of food that you are getting. Tony’s Grill serves food at all times of the day. They have breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Overall, the food is very good and fairly priced.
So are you interested in trying Indiana's new restaurant? This was all started by Jessica Young and it has become a success. With over 100 different things on the menu, it's hard not to enjoy yourself while you are there. You can go anytime of day you want for great food and fun. So go and take a bite out of Tony’s Grill.

jbarnes BRONZE said...
on Oct. 6 2014 at 12:10 pm
jbarnes BRONZE, Bremen, Indiana

Thank you for saying that! I will be on here in the future.

on Oct. 6 2014 at 12:10 pm
MasterCheif123 BRONZE, Bremen, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Success is never permanent, and failure is never final.
-Mike Ditka

I really liked this article and hope to see you there in the future.