Burn Out Revenge | Teen Ink

Burn Out Revenge

Speeding down the highway out to seek revenge on you enemies who you’ve been battling for weeks. “Burn Out Revenge”, fighting for street dominance and the pleasure of knowing your opponent now bows down to you. This game is better than most games especially since you get to kill people!

The game is actually very simple all you have to do is to beat your opponent. Run them off the road or make them crash into walls or other cars, causing them to explode. Just imagine, cruising down the street/highway when all of a sudden –CRASH!!!!!- you blank out for about two seconds, suddenly you snap back to reality as a grey Corvette speeds away, the driver grinning, pleased with his attempt to kill you. Not only do you earn the pleasure of killing your opponent you get revenge points which boosts up your turbo meter. The faster you go the harder you hit causing your opponent to blow up more often, earning you more revenge points.

“Burn Out Revenge” was way better than all of the racing games I’ve ever played because it’s has more action and suspense, and not just to race. Also, you don’t get to pick your car because they start you with the nicest car possible so that people don’t waste their time choosing a car just to look nice. The graphics were pretty good they could have been better. When you crash into something too fast your car blows up, and it shows a lot of fire and car parts flying everywhere. I think the grading is unfair sometimes. The game grades you based on how well you got revenge.

There were more good thing about the game then there were bad things. For starters, it was more fun to play because of all of the action and suspense. Also, like I said the graphics weren’t all that bad, but they weren’t all that great. One bad thing was that the grading was very unfair. The computer grades you based on how well you got revenge. It is very hard to get an A, because in order to get an A you must hit your opponents as hard and as many times as possible.

Overall this is a very good and fun game. I would give this game 4.5 stars out of 5. I would recommend this game to people who like action games.