Devil May Cry 3 | Teen Ink

Devil May Cry 3

The game called Devil May Cry 3 is for Sony PlayStation 2 and is the perfect Role Playing Game because of the story line and amazing graphics. The characters that are in the game are Dante, Vergil, and Mary also known as Lady. The main character is Dante, he tries to defeat his evil brother name Vergil, who is trying to open a gate to the demonic world to cause chaos. You can unlock stuff like weapons, costumes, and attacks. The main goal of this game is to defeat Vergil and save the world from total destruction.

Devil May Cry 3 is an interesting because you can change weapons fast without even going to the inventory screen. There are styles, Trickster is one of them, this style allows you to dodge very fast, and it’s a great advantage for bosses who attack very fast. After defeating a boss there is always a short video, they talk in a voice instead of reading the subtitle.

In this game, it’s always about strategy and knowing when to attack. Over time the character develops new powers. There are levels easy, normal, and hard so you can’t get bored when you beat the game. As you get into the game you never want to stop because you want to know what happens next in the game.

Although Devil May Cry 3 is a perfect game it has some bugs, for example the glitches that gives unlimited time for Devil Trigger. Also the annoying camera rotation where you can’t see the enemy as well, as for map you won’t really know where to go and you can get stuck in an area.

If you have play Devil May Cry 1 and 2, the story line is kind of similar. This game is the best game if you don’t like Role Playing Games with a dialog box saying attack or block. Having to play the other versions, I think Devil May Cry 3 is the best version.