Full House | Teen Ink

Full House

Some people think it would be easy to be a single dad of three. The sitcom Full House is just this. This sitcom is about a single dad who tries to raise three girls with the help of his best friend and brother-in-law; this family lives in San Francisco, California (ABC Family at 3:00-3:30 p.m.) The T.V. sitcom Full House is fantastic because of its original plot, realistic acting, and unpredictable characters.
Along with many other elements the unique storyline will give you something to laugh about. Everyone has problems thrown at them by the writers. This sitcom is all about people trying to make it through life. Just like any sitcom this show has romance, tragedy, and comedy they just take it to a whole new level by dealing with it as a family. This family is all in each others business which makes this show so funny.
There are many main characters but the supporting cast is also spectacular. When the actors are playing a character you would expect them to actually be that person in real life. The thing that makes the acting so good is that they encounter the same problems that we face every day.
The characters in this show are amazingly unpredictable. There is always a character that is goofing off and it is almost always Joey. Joey is always acting like a cartoon character. The way that Joey acts like one is by walking or talking like that character. The characters are fun to watch because they end up acting just like some of the people that we have in our lives, these characters also learn the valuable life lessons that we end up learning.
Despite a few problems full house is hilarious. The show is great but the time that it comes on is not. In order to make the shows airing time better the network needs to move the show up an hour to 4:00 pm. Full House is brilliant because of its humorous plot, authentic acting, and its amazing characters.