Wicked

Wicked, hands down the best show on Broadway. Wicked is the true story about the witches of Oz before Dorothy arrived. The two main characters, Elphaba and Galinda, enter the school of Shiz and are forced to room together, despite their differences. In this fabulous hit musical, love, friendship, and life constantly challenge the two young women. The unusual Elphaba, having an angry father and a crippled sister, is sent to Shiz with her wheel-chaired bound sister for the semester. After meeting the most popular girl in the land, Galinda, Shiz seems harder for Elphaba than she ever could have imagined. With hit songs like What is This Feeling?, Defying Gravity, Popular, and For Good Wicked is over the top. I recommend going to see this show if you want to smile, laugh, or even cry. I especially recommend this show to any big lovers of the Wizard of Oz. You will never look at the movie the same way again. Go see Wicked, you won’t regret it.

TheLittleMergirl7 said...
Wicked is the best show I've ever seen. Defying Gravity has been stuck in my head ever since!

Pumpkinscout said...
Totally see your point. After I saw Wicked, I was "Changed for good." And now I can't ever feel the same sympathy for Dorothy haha...