Food For Your Mood | Teen Ink

Food For Your Mood

By Deja Still BRONZE, Morristown, New Jersey
Deja Still BRONZE, Morristown, New Jersey

My paper is going to be a restaurant review. The restaurant I'm going to review is Ruby Tuesday’s. It’s one of my favorite restaurants and their food is always fresh and good tasting.
Whenever I go to Ruby Tuesday’s I get their strawberry lemonade, it’s very filling. They put real strawberries and Sprite in the lemonade which makes it bubbly and taste like soda. Ruby Tuesday’s ice cubes are special. The ice cubes aren’t regular ice cubes, hey are small and oval shaped. The small oval shaped ice cubes have holes in them, which make them unique.
Ruby Tuesday’s salad bar has a variety of veggies. Some basic veggies Ruby Tuesday’s has are tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, peppers, onions, carrots, and spinach. Some of the unique veggies Ruby Tuesday’s have include olives, broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, beets, and celery. Their fruit variety is very small. The salad bar only contains grapes and cranberries in their fruit category. There are the same amount of cheeses as there are fruits in Ruby Tuesday’s salad bar. The cheeses include blue and cheddar cheese. The salad bar also has meats and proteins. Your choices of meats and proteins are ham, tuna, bacon, eggs, and croutons. When you put some of these ingredients together, you have a delicious salad.
Ruby Tuesday’s French fries are always good. They use high quality potatoes for their French fries. The high quality potatoes they use are called Idaho Russet potatoes. When the waitress/waiter serves the French fries to you, they’re usually hot and fresh out the fryer.
When I go to Ruby Tuesday’s, I get their turkey burgers. Ruby Tuesday’s turkey burgers are always hot and juicy. They make them with garlic powder, red pepper flakes, eggs, cheese flavored crackers, and of course, ground turkey. They top the burgers off with your choice of condiments and your choice of pickles, lettuce, or tomatoes.
Overall, Ruby Tuesday’s is a great restaurant. It’s definitely one of my favorites and I hope it will become one of your favorites too.