Wonderstruck Perfume Review

The Wonderstruck perfume is like no other. With it’s smells created by a superstar, the smell being absolutely ‘enchanting, and the bottle so perfectly put together it is just too perfect to call an ‘average’ perfume. The slogan for this new dazzling perfume is, "The beginning of something magical” which is completely true. The creator of this perfume is country singer/songwriter Taylor Swift, who says Wonderstruck smells like the “warm spicy tones of perfumes”. The singer is no stranger to writing about and telling stories. She is used to telling her stories through songs but Wonderstruck has given her a chance to tell it through a smell too. The perfume was named after Swift’s lyric in her song called, Enchanted off of her Speak Now CD released in late 2010. The lyric she took the perfumes name from says, ‘I’m wonderstruck blushing all the way home’. The exterior of this bottle is a round shape and on the top has a gold cap. To accompany the bottle there is a golden chain-like necklace that hangs around the top of the bottle. The chain holds three golden charms. Each charm has a significant meaning because they were chosen from actual decorations in Swift’s house.

Overall this is a great perfume and I would recommend it to anyone who is a Swift fan, or even if you want a new perfume. You can buy the perfume in two different sizes. It also comes in a body wash form and lotion form. You can get this perfume at Macys, Younkers, Dillards, Taylor Swift’s online store (www.taylorswift.com/store), Ulta, and other makeup and department stores. Are you going to get, Wonderstruck?