Swimsuit Review

Summertime is coming up and you know what that means--the dreaded swimsuit shopping. Should we get the bikini, tankini, or one-piece and once we've figured out the cut that looks good on us (which will take forever) what color/pattern should we choose? Do we go for fun and flirty or maybe a more relaxing style. Bold colors or pale? And then of course we have to repeat the process because one bathing suit just isn't going to cut it. Well for all the ladies out there who want some hot new swimwear to impress others or just to feel good about ourselves, there is designer Lisa Curran. Her swim suits look good on the busty, the less endowed, the bootilicious, the less endowed, the slim figure, and the average person who is just, well, less endowed. Her swim suits have also been featured on Teri Hatcher, Evangeline Lilly, Jessica Simpson, and supermodel Gisele. Yes it's true, Curran's swimsuits have become a staple in the hottest celebrity closets, but they are made with the rest of us in mind. She even has a few maternity swim wear for those of us that might have a little bun in the oven. To top it off, her designs have been featured on the television show "The O.C." Super cool! So maybe this season, swim suit shopping might be just a little bit less tedious and a little more fun.

ohmakemeover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 10:44 pm:
I've nevr seen this kind of review on Teen Ink, lol!  It was well-writtewn and fun, though.  It would bode well in a fashion magazine!

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 3:00 pm:
Well, I really like this! It's unique, it has flavor, and it is well written, with only a few grammatical errors. In fact, I wish it was even longer! So great job with this one!

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 2:02 am:
I think bootilicious should have been bootylicious. Do we go for fun and flirty or maybe a more relaxing style. should have had a question mark instead of period. Anyway, the review about Lisa is good... :)

-Hope I helped... :)

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 10:22 pm:
Cool review! It seems a little bit like a rant, but you get your point across. :)

CarrieAnn13 said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 8:01 pm:
Okay, this is kind of a random review.  But you state your opinion and give your reasons for it.  Good work!

Shayne121 replied...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 3:20 pm :
It was a homework assignment for journalism that I just posted to see what other people thought so it was kind of random lol