Asher roth incorporated | Teen Ink

Asher roth incorporated

By jamieeee BRONZE, Mechanicville NY, New York
jamieeee BRONZE, Mechanicville NY, New York

lol

Asher Roth had a very popular song in 2008 called I Love College. He is known for that song but not everyone knows about his other songs. He’s had many other songs since his album in 2009 “sleeping in the bread isle.” He also had an album in 2010 as well. He likes to write raps in his spare time.
Asher Roth is a boy who grew up in Morrisville Pennsylvania. A small town outside of Philadelphia. Some people find it surprising he made it so far. He has many songs such as cannon, a mille, g.r.i.n.d and the most popular of those, I love college. He is not known as well for some of his songs.

Asher Roth started young. He was a freshman in high school when he joined a group called suburban threat. A bunch of him and his friends in their own rap group. They just set out to have fun and make beats but they had no idea that Asher would make it big. No one knew. They knew he was good but it was still a shock when it happened.
Asher Roth proves that people from small towns should have hope. People can make things happen. It’s not where you’re from. It’s who you are. Over a million people have bought Asher Roth’s album. That should inspire small town people to follow their dreams.
I think Asher Roth should be commended for his great music. Asher Roth has not released a new album in 2011 yet. Asher Roth made rap history as a white rapper. Asher Roth gives me no doubt that he is going to go far.

For English class