The worst phone ever | Teen Ink

The worst phone ever

By yoselin98 BRONZE, Middletown, New York
yoselin98 BRONZE, Middletown, New York

If you are planning to buy a cheap phone do not, what so ever buy the LG Rumor 2 slide phone from virgin mobile. There are many reasons to not buy this, but there is one mainly. It may seem like the perfect simple phone but don’t be fooled by the appearance. It may work at first but it will eventually disappoint you.

The LG Rumor slide phone has many defects. One of the defects is that it will sometimes turn off when you are on Facebook having a good conversation and it suddenly just turned off. Another problem I had with this phone is that it discharges very quickly. It also does not have a GPS in case I need directions. It is also very slow. The last, most important reason I do not like this phone is that it turned off out of nowhere and never turned back on again. These problems are what make this phone so horrible.

I would not recommend the LG Rumor 2 slide to anyone. Many people tried to warn me telling me this phone is a waste of money. After seeing that it was true I decided to get a new phone. I have now the LG Rumor touch which is 10x better than my old phone. I would definitely recommend this phone to anyone.