HUGO :) | Teen Ink

HUGO :)

March 24, 2011
By thalia44 BRONZE, Middletown, New York
thalia44 BRONZE, Middletown, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Bing.com Hugo deep red is one of the best perfumes out there for
Women. The smell is so rich, smoothing and very relaxing and will make your stress go away. This perfume will make you smell so good that everyone will just have to know what you are wearing. There is also a men’s cologne it’s called Hugo Boss. Hugo Boss has a very sensual and rich appeal. I think this cologne smells really good and its one of the greatest one’s out there. Hugo is definite, powerful, empowering fragrance which is at the same time deeply feminine.
Bing.com
Hugo is not only perfume it’s also a body lotion. The lotion is just as good. It makes your skin feel so smooth, fresh and delightful you can also get it in the same smell as the perfume or cologne. This product also comes with a shower gel for both men and women. It’s awesome and it will make you squeaky clean and you will feel so fresh when you get out the shower.


From my experience I love all Hugo products because they are all the best. I use it every single day and every day there’s always someone that tells me that I smell really good and what type of perfume am I wearing. Trust me if you go buy this perfume or this cologne your man or women will never leave you.