"My Baby Can Read"....FAIL | Teen Ink

"My Baby Can Read"....FAIL

There is absolutely no reason to buy “My Baby Can Read”. If you feel like wasting your time and money buying this product, be my guest. Save your money, and don’t buy this product.

“My Baby Can Read” is a waste of time, effort, and money. It’s just an attempt to create a man-made prodigy. Beware; your individual results may vary. Besides, why can’t we just learn to read how we have for years? It’s not like the original system doesn’t work. Even if a kid does have trouble reading, that’s why we have “Special Education” teachers and parents to help. Why replace man with machine? America already has a problem with not having enough jobs. Are we trying to make more innocent citizens lose their jobs?

However, there are a few benefits to buying this product. It is scientifically proven that using “My Baby Can Read” can increase your baby’s brain size. It also gives you bragging rights over non-users that your baby can read, and theirs can’t.

It’s pointless to buy “My Baby Can Read”. “Baby Einstein” is more educational and it’s only $7! It’s a steal compared to the $299.99 “My Baby Can Read” costs.

Overall, there isn’t much of a benefit you get from this product. Besides, the price of $299.99 for this little box is unbelievable, and that’s not even including shipping and handling! So unless you’re a rich bachelor who has hundreds of dollars and plenty of time to waste, think twice before you buy this garbage.

Miss, have you actually tried My baby can read for your child? I am not am adult, I do not have a baby, but I will love to try this product on MY children when I am happily married, in the future :)