Music change teen | Teen Ink

Music change teen

March 4, 2011
By Anonymous

Music change teen behavior and how they act to adults. Teen listen to different music from around the world. The most popular music that teen listen to is rap and rock music. Why music are telling teen to do something that they don’t want to do. Teens are arguing about which music is better or who is the better singer.






Teen are listening to different genre of music from around the world. Teen are not there self when they listen to music . Like for an example teen who listen to rap or hip hop turn to a gangster person who to drugs ,alcohol ,sexually contact ,violence, and more into dancing or rapping. Teen who listen to rock are more rebellion or break the law, do drugs, violence, there are almost like gangster but with more violence and rebellion . Teen who talk about music don’t like to fight which music is better then the other music they listen to. Teen behavior are changing by the music they listen to. Teen may be nice but when they listen to music is like a different person and not themselves. Parent are worry about there child being control by the music they listen to so the parent will not let there children listen to the music they listen too. Some lyrics have good meaning then other music. For an example teen who listen to rock are talking about how life is or talk about the real thing that is happening in realty. Teen who listen to rap is more about rhyming and sex or drugs or depend on how there life was and how it effect on them. Teen who listen to rock or rap are mostly about there life and how they are going and like the music understand them then any other people or there friends or family. Lyrics have some strong meaning or open there mind to understand what is happening in the real world and not our imagination.