Nicki Minaj: My time now | Teen Ink

Nicki Minaj: My time now

March 4, 2011
By Anonymous

MTV was granted access to Minaj and her personal life, In this recent documentary (Nicki Minaj: My time now) based on the famous life of Ms. Minaj you get a glimpse of her true personality which you wouldn't expect is very professional outgoing and friendly all in one. She strives to be the best which is very hard considering the lady MC’s are scares in hip hop. She tries hard to reach her full potentials of being a good rapper overall man or women! she wants to be considered in the same lane. In this documentary you see a young Nicki discouraged and afraid not to be her best! She knows people may think or feel she’s a threat to young women or girls. Truthfully I feel she’s only being what TV will allow her to be. In a single off her album Pink Friday called Dear old Nicki she recites a letter to her old self and explains how she promised her self she would never change she explains how “The old Nicki was underground but the new Nicki was mainstream.” Nicki is telling young girls don't let anybody change you for that moment and you think you can just switch back. Nicki says anyone who had about a week of her life would trade it because its not all glitter and shine but she wouldn't change it for nothing she loves her fans there the only ones who keep her strong and keep her working at her hardest to keep coming up with new music that they would like to hear. Travel with Nicki Minaj to New York, los Angeles and Trinidad in this documentary.

The author's comments:
Nicki Minaj says ‘people need to see’ Her my time now’ Documentary where she breaks down and cries on several accounts she opens up her family matters career and life to her fans and shows its not easy always being in character!