Vampire Academy Series | Teen Ink

Vampire Academy Series

By RyanS. SILVER, Bloomingdale, Michigan
RyanS. SILVER, Bloomingdale, Michigan

The Vampire Academy Series; is a series that will keep you wanting more. In my opinion this series is better than The Twilight Series.

All of the main characters are tough, HOT, and drama queens and kings. The main characters names are Rose Hathaway, Lissa Dragomir, and Dimitri Belikov, also Christian Ozera, and Adrian Ivashkov. Rose is a tough, HOT, kick butt guardian. Lissa is a princess that Rose protects. Dimitri is a “GOD” of fighting. Christian is Lissa’s boyfriend and uses fire magic. Adrian is a half drunk all the time, smart-alecky Prince.

As I write this report the book publishing company is working on releasing the next two books in the series. The next book is called Sprit Bound. Sprit Bound comes out May18. And the other book is called The Last Sacrifice and it comes out on December14.

If you love the world of vampires and with other things that go bump in the night then you’ll love these books. Or if you just plain love to read a little book here and there to keep you occupied. But which ever, in my opinion they are a good read.

I REALLY LIKE THESE BOOKS!!!!!!

Flora SILVER said...
on Nov. 25 2010 at 12:26 pm
Flora SILVER, Allen Park, Michigan

Darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good.

Please don't get me the wrong way but I personally think that you under-estimated the Vampire Academy series. I've read every book in the series and Now, I'm waiting for the last sacrifice.