Games Magazine | Teen Ink

Games Magazine

By Writer24 SILVER, Acton, Massachusetts
Writer24 SILVER, Acton, Massachusetts

Games Magazine is an interesting magazine with many different types of puzzles. Lots of people can enjoy this magazine because since they have puzzles of every type, as long as you can find some type of puzzle you like, you'll like this magazine.

If you're young or not very into complicated puzzles, they have some simpler puzzles each issue. They'll have something simple and fun like a maze or item search. Each issue also contains a fun celebrity trivia puzzle.

If you do like complex puzzles, the magazine is filled with them. You can probably find typical ones like a Sudoku but I think the best thing about Games Magazine is that they have the most original puzzles that I'll have never seen before. So, especially if you think you've seen everything as far as puzzles, try this magazine, because it's filled with strange non-typical puzzles that you'll never have seen before. One of my favorite types of puzzles is the Paint By series. I've seen Paint By Number, and Paint By Pair. And don't think that Paint By Number is that puzzle that kids like where a number corresponds to a color! It's a great puzzle that uses tons of logic and deduction and you have a picture at the end. These ones were quite new to me and I really enjoy them as a consistency in the magazine. Another great thing about Games Magazine is that you can find new puzzles you're interested in and you can go find more of them.

So for anyone who's not into puzzles much, or someone who loves puzzles but is looking for something newer and more original I think just about everyone can enjoy Games Magazine.

I just got an issue of it so I thought 'since it's so fun I'll write a review.'