Lost | Teen Ink

Lost

The thriller of the century, LOST, is able to keep all of its viewers on their toes. With Golden Globes and Emmy Awards, this drama series is truly unbeatable. Each new episode a new question is asked and another question is answered.
Now on season four, the survivors have a chance to leave the mysterious island, but their saviors are on the island for a different reason: Benjamin Linus. The saviors have been hired by a man who wants the treasures of the island for himself. Linus, who is the ring-leader, has a spy on the ship which connects the past to the future. As we learn who the oceanic six truly are, we know another character must die.
The LOST writers were able to create such a paradox that fans around the globe cannot stop watching until all the questions are answered. The only problems which I have heard are that there are too many questions in the show, which makes it a little confusing. My answer to that is, if the viewers are too impatient for the unraveling of the show, they should wait until it�s all on DVD.
The actors in LOST have made the show something special. None of the actors were truly famous, except for Matthew Fox, before the show began. The diversity of the actors puts a new dimension on the show, because you see how everybody is different, but in a life or death situation, they could work together.
I give the creators kudos for their remarkable show, and I recommend it highly, but it might be difficult to jump in if you haven�t seen the previous seasons.

Good article, enlightened a non-viewer on some of the aspects of Lost, which I have heard so much about, but was worried that I wouldn't understand it if I started watching so late.

Kathryn said...
on Oct. 8 2008 at 5:33 am
I totally agree--I love Lost! Good review, and good point about how you cannot understand the latter seasons if you haven't seen the first seasons. Good job.