Websites | Teen Ink

Websites MAG

There are two websites I think you should knowabout, and I'm here to introduce them. Do you find it difficult to say a wordcorrectly? Do you want to hear the correct pronunciation? If so, what you've beenlooking for is cooldictionary.com. This site is designed to pronounce words andphrases in a precise manner. All you have to do is to go to the PronunciationHelp and type in the word. The site generates the correct pronunciation in a maleor female voice, as well as displaying the meaning from Webster's Dictionary. Youcan also practice spoken English and polish your communication skills.

What's more, there are additional materials like CDs, dictionaries andrelated books available for sale. Cross-linked and full of classical literaturequotes, this site is a whole new world waiting to be explored. Next time you areon the net, visit this cool educational site.

Another useful site iswww.nutsandboltsguide.com. Ever wondered how to access a comprehensive guidelinefor all genres and stages of writing? This site will prove ideal. It has beenspecifically designed to help you with every step of writing. The site is amust-visit for all those wannabe writers out there as it has not only a prefaceto different categories of writing but discusses many important aspects ofgrammar. Easy-to-navigate and supplemented with inspiring quotes, this site issure to polish the writer in you with its sound tips and introductions to writingstyles like the Chicago Style, CBE Styles & MLA, etc. So get connected andlog on to play! Happy surfing!

on Aug. 31 2009 at 1:12 am
wordweaver96 PLATINUM, Winchester, Kentucky

" It is not our abilities but our choices that show who we truly are. "
Albus Dumbledore

See, we really DON'T have anything to fear but fear itself!

kewl/

on Jul. 9 2009 at 2:43 pm
americanteen97 SILVER, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Okay. I am deffinitly gonna write reviews to fill up the page. Cool sites.

on Jun. 23 2009 at 7:38 am
GreenDayFan SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona

"Every story has an end, but in life, every ending is just a new beginning."
-Uptown Girls

yeah i think there was more websites on the page and by the way thanks for the tip!!!

on Jan. 15 2009 at 6:02 am
Hi, thanks for the sites. ^-^ Pronunciation is something that could actually prove useful, especially to some of those old english words.

tzapper said...
on Dec. 4 2008 at 10:50 pm
Hi -- you only have one website review?? I only see one on the page?Aren't there other websites?