Qdoba Advocacy

Dear Branch Manager,

Qdoba is a daily stop in my schedule, and I am a disciple of your handcrafted burritos. I thoroughly enjoy the relaxed, friendly atmosphere and am an advocate of your customer satisfaction. I do not find any problems with your unique flavors or ingredients at Qdoba; however, I have a proposal that would enhance eating experiences.

During the past two weeks, after eating a Moe's Southwest Grill, it came to my attention that Moe's offers complimentary chips with an entrée purchase. This, unfortunately, is not the case with Qdoba. I enjoy the food at Qdoba more than at Moe’s, but when I eat at Moe’s, I feel I have purchased a more complete meal for less money. I commonly order your chicken queso burrito and relish the flavor, but find myself desiring something more. I understand this problem could be fixed by, simply, purchasing a basket of chips; however, a basket includes far too many chips for just one consumer, outweighing the cost to the benefit. A complimentary handful of chips with my burrito is all I ask. This would resolve my excess hunger and admonish satisfaction for no extra cost. Customers, such as myself, would also feel compelled to buy queso or salsa with these chips, allowing customers to experience your innovative flavors.

As Branch Manager of the Delafield Qdoba, you have a high influence on customer service. With your authority, this proposal could begin to gratify your customers.

Thank you for time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Steve