Interview | Teen Ink

Interview

By fghdfhggf BRONZE, Marcellus, Michigan
fghdfhggf BRONZE, Marcellus, Michigan

Interviewer: Zachary Baker
Person getting interviewed: Larry Misel/grandpa

Interview

What are your hobbies: I like to keep the yard maintained , and improve things with new projects.

What is your favorite motto: Never give up.

What is you greatest accomplishment: The greatest accomplishment I can think of that I have acquired is a nice house and living comfortably.

What is your greatest fear: The fear of death of family and friends is my greatest fear.

What are your favorite qualities in a woman: A woman should be loyal, respectful, honest, loving, nice, beautiful, and non judgmental.

What is your idea of happpieness: My idea of happiness is having good family and friends and enjoying life.

Where would u like to live: I am happy living where I do now in Marcellus, Michigan.

Who is your favorite’s real life hero: my hero was my parents because they always had life lessons and they raised me good.

What is your favorite way to spend time: I like to spend time with my family and friends.

Who do you admire the most: I admire everybody and everything.

What is your favorite journey: My favorite journey is the journey of life because you never know what its going to bring you.

Who has been the greatest influence on you in what way: My parents were the greatest influence on me they taught me so much.

On what occasion do you lie: I never lie because I don’t do anything im ashamed of or need to hide.

What do you dislike the most: I dislike people that judge others before they even know them, and think they are better than everybody else.

What values should a friend have: A friend should be honest, nice, and thoughtful.

If you had a million dollars how would you spend it: I would pay off everything I owe on and live life comfortably.

What is the funniest thing you have ever experienced: Its hard to say because I have so many funny memories.

What is your favorite season, why: My favorite season is fall because of all of the leaves changing color its really pretty.

Who is the last person u argued with over what: The last person I argued with was my wife because I forgot to do some chores.

Have you ever been fired and why: I’m not sure if I would call it getting fired but I was working for Sub Surface and I knew I was going to get fire if I didn’t quit so I just stopped going to work. Then I retired.

Do ever speed and if so for what reason: I do speed but not on purpose I don’t even notice im going over the limit.

What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you: The most embarrassing thing that has happened to me was me snoring in church right in the middle of prayer.

Have you ever partied before explain: Yeah my brother took me to a party when I was 16 years old. It was over at a friend of his we snuck out of the house for it but we got caught.

Have you ever gone to jail, why: Yeah I got in a fight at the bar.

Who is the boss in your house: Pat my wife is the boss of the house she is in control and im her puppet.

If you have to choose a movie title for your life what would it be: The adventures of Larry Misel.

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten: I ate dog one time but I didn’t know what it was until I was done. I got really sick just thinking about it.

What was your favorite pet as a kid: My favorite pet as a kid was My dog Tom He was a blue tick hound. My dad use to go raccoon hunting with him.

cool