Ipod touch 32 GB 3 generation | Teen Ink

Ipod touch 32 GB 3 generation

By badirish24 BRONZE, Cave Creek, Arizona
badirish24 BRONZE, Cave Creek, Arizona

Last christmas i got the 16 GB ipod touch 1 generation. I loved it, until it broke over the summer. I had a warranty on it but apple and bestbuy said tat it was accedental dammage and if they were to repair it, it would be 170 dollars. So i told my mom to just wait until the new ipod came out. Two weeks ago i got the new ipod, I already love it. The new 3.1 software is amazing. The proccessor on it is 50 percent faster, and the battery life is so much longer. Another thing that i like is a setting called triple click home. If you go under settings then general settings you can find accessability. If you click on that then you can click on ask. If you click on that then when you go home you click on the home button 3 times and click turn white on and black on and itinverts the colors. Another thing you can do is when you click the home button the times you can turn voice over on. What that means is that when ever you click on something it will tell you what you are clicking on. But if you click on it twice then it will do what you want it to do. Another thing that is cool is the microphone on the back off a voice control thing. you can talk into it. There are a lot of other new features on it. I would consider getting it if I were you.

i love my ipod