Jersey Boys Review | Teen Ink

Jersey Boys Review

I saw Jersey Boys at the Bank of America Theatre and thought that it was a very well produced and performed play. The cast was J. Michael Ingersoll as Nick Massi, Michael Cunio as Tommy DeVito, Dominic Scaglione Jr. as Frankie Valli, and Shonn Wiley as Bob Gaudio.

The play was about four kids who successfully rose up to be one of the greatest groups in music history. The show featured dozens of songs, including Jersey Boys’ hit songs “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Rag Doll,” “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You,” and “Oh What a Night.”

Overall, the play was very well done. The cast selection was fantastic, and made the play that much better. They all seemed to love what they were doing and really got the audience into the songs when they were performing.

The play time was 2 hours 30 minutes, and there was one intermission. The price range wasn’t too bad, and was roughly around $40 per ticket. I recommend this play to anyone who likes music, and even for those who just enjoy well performed plays. It was well worth my time, and I wouldn’t mind going to see it again.