Top 4 Kwik Trip Food Items | Teen Ink

Top 4 Kwik Trip Food Items

April 29, 2024
By BigTed9999 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
BigTed9999 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Once upon a time I went on a Kwik trip to pick up a hotdog. The way the hotdog was rolling in the roller just made it feel like a good cooking was done, so I used the grabber and put it on a bun. The bun was a good bun so then I took it to get and put on some ketchup. After the assembly, I rate that experience 94%. Then I took it home and I began to eat. After I was done I felt happy and it was good. To review my experience of eating that thing it was a 95.5% so I think you should go down up there to the Kwik trip. Secondly I went down to the Kwik trip and got a donut, a fried chicken, and a big buddy. The way the donut dropped into my mouth showed that it was made with the correct amount of force needed to make a good donut. The way the fried chicken was sitting in its box made me feel justifiably unqualifiedly happy about buying it. The way the soda dropped into the big buddy cup made me feel distinguishably about how it will go with a donut and fried chicken. When I stepped in my door and put the chicken and big buddy on my plate I felt exasperated about eating it but I ate it anyway. To review the donut, that thing was 89% but those fried chickens were 94% while the big buddy was 100%. The way the workers incorporated quick thinking skills and hand eye coordination really shows that Kwik trip workers are the hard working American citizens of our future. To conclude about the top 4 Kwik trip food items review, it goes to show that how all the food sits on their racks really shows that whoever put them there put a lot of effort into this beautiful business. 


The End


The author's comments:

This piece is a true representation of my daily life.