The Daily (Miami Restaurant) Review | Teen Ink

The Daily (Miami Restaurant) Review

By Matthew Green BRONZE, Miami, Florida
Matthew Green BRONZE, Miami, Florida

Located at 2001 Biscayne Bay Boulevard, the Daily Creative Foods Company is a lunch hotspot for college students and businessmen. Focusing on sandwiches in particular, its laid back atmosphere allows for a relaxing and inexpensive lunch, not to mention a delicious one. And you are sure to be completely satisfied afterwards; the only thing that eclipses the size of their huge sandwiches is their gargantuan menu. Peering down at you from above the register, the menu houses so many entrees that it’s near impossible to find just one sandwich to order. The enormous number of ingredients, ranging from things as normal as tomatoes to things as exotic as wasabi, leaves almost no customer without something that applies to their distinctive tastes. It’s rather affordable as well, with sandwich prices ranging between seven to thirteen dollars. Due to the daunting number of possibilities when it comes to ordering, I’ve included a few of my favorites:

The Miami Prime Time ($7.95): With prime roast beef, onion rings, pepper jack cheese, tomatoes, romaine lettuce & horseradish herb mayo on a baguette, the Miami Prime Time is The Daily’s signature sandwich. My personal favorite, I strongly suggest ordering it on your first visit to the daily.

La Republica ($8.50): A simple Chicken Parmesan with marinara sauce on a baguette, this choice is classic Italian and delicious. I personally prefer it on a Kaiser Roll, but that’s just me.

Picayune BBQ Chicken ($8.50): With pulled white-meat chicken, homemade BBQ sauce, Swiss cheese, cole slaw & bacon on a baguette, this sandwich has a little bit of southern flair to combat the vast number of Italian and Hispanic orders on the menu. I recommend this order for those ready to indulge.

Sandwiches aren’t the only things to order at The Daily; they also have a large variety of salads, sides (I especially like the Spicy Onion Rings and the Sweet Potato Fries), soups, desserts, and custom beverages such as smoothies. There is something for everyone at the Daily, and as soon as you find your way around the menu, you’ll discover a great number of delicious meals just waiting to be tried.

The Daily can be found at 2001 Biscayne Bay Boulevard, Miami Florida. Their website is www.thedailycreativefoodco.com, and their phone number is (305)-573-4535. Aside from sit down meals, they also cater, and deliver to downtown Miami and anywhere within 40 blocks north of their location.

You can see more of my reviews at my review based blog at reviewsmatt.blogspot.com