Computer Review This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Are you tired of writing everything by hand? Are you bored of lugging a pocketful of quarters to the arcade? Do you think you want a computer? I suggest the Commodore Amiga 500 computer for the following reasons:

It is cheap. An entire system, including computer, disk drive and monitor retails for under $800. A system including an adequate printer and a game and a word processing program can be bought for under $1000. A comparable Macintosh system may cost $1700.

It is easy to use. It has the same style operating system that a Macintosh has, which is mouse based. You just point and click!

It has astounding graphics and sound. Amiga graphics and sound are unparalleled in the computer world. It has 4096 color capability and has stereo sound. What this comes down to is great music programs and arcade games with amazing graphics and sound.

It is powerful enough to handle almost anything you want to do. unless you want to keep running tabs of the square root of the national debt, the Amiga will more than satisfy your needs.

In short, if you are in the market for a personal computer and your budget is a little tight, check out the Amiga 500.