Beauty And The Beast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, Beauty and the Beast." I had the opportunity to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway in New York City. The cast brings the Disney classic to life. The musical includes all the Disney favorites including "Beauty and the Beast," "Be Our Guest," and "Gaston's Theme." Disney has also added two new songs: "Human Again" and "If I Can't Love Her." Disney has always had humor in the movies and this holds true for this musical too.

The special effects were nothing short of spectacular. The use of lights, fog, and fire made the stage come to life. The quick changes of scenery and costumes kept the musical at the same lively pace as the movie. All of this was made possible thanks to a system of computers. The costumes and scenery were amazing also. This made it seem as if you were part of the story.

Susan Egan and Terrence Mann do a wonderful job developing the relationship between Belle and the Beast. The rest of the cast also does an excellent job of helping the relationship blossom. .