An Inspector Calls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If you are going to Broadway [or Boston] to catch a show and you are in a non-musical mood, then An Inspector Calls is the play to see. It has an excellent mystery that will keep you guessing. A surprise ending adds to the intrigue of this drama.

The story centers around the Birling family, an upper-class family living in England. The cast includes the father, Arthur, mother Sybil, son Eric, daughter Sheila and her husband, Gerald. One day their lives are interrupted by a mysterious inspector, Inspector Goole, who tells the family about a young girl's suicide and that each family member helped contribute to it. All kinds of stories come out about how the family drove this girl to suicide.

An Inspector Calls has great acting as well as a terrific set of an old Victorian house that opens up like a doll house. It won a Tony for best original play. In conclusion, If you are a mystery buff (like I am) or are just a good drama lover, I suggest you see An Inspector Calls. .