Blue Man Group | Teen Ink

Blue Man Group MAG

Upon entering the theater, several things struck me as rather, well, different. For one thing, there were tubes woven in patterns around the ceiling. For some reason toilet paper rolls were attached to the sides. And when I got to my seat in the second row, I had to wear a raincoat.

Thus began the experience of Blue Man Group, "Tubes."

An esoteric mix of drumming, music, modern art, social commentery, and interpretive food consumption, Blue Man Group offers no explaination for its meaning as far as I could tell. Three blue men, acting almost as if they were aliens come in contact with man for the first time, do various things ranging from disgusting to provocative, all entertaining, all compelling. The set is some stage crews' dream or nightmare, featuring a dazzling area of lights, speakers and effects, Blue Man Group can effectively be described as mindblowing, with a finale that exhalts the sprirt and leaves you breathless.

What do I mean, you ask? I mean fast paced, visually stunning, mind-broadening fun. But I don't want to ruin any of the surprises, so I'll just say SEE BLUE MAN GROUP

i love this so much!