Male Intellect This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

It takes a real genius to write and star in a six-character, one-man show. This genius happens to be Robert Dubac and the name of his show is "The Male Intellect (an oxymoron)" This performance, as the name implies, is a hilarious combination of chauvinism and "female ways." Dubac does a commendable job switching characters in a suave, unconfusing manner.

The main character, Bobby, needs advice from some old friends he grew up with. Bobby's girlfriend dumped him and during the show, he tries to figure out why. All five chauvinists try to help the clueless Bobby by offering "helpful" advice. However, all Bobby learns is NOT to take advice from these men.

This ninety-minute performance will have you crying with laughter. I highly recommend it for men and women of all ages. There is nothing more witty than a male bashing males, and trying to figure out the age-old question: what do women want. .

Raymond W. said...
Jun. 2, 2009 at 12:46 am
That was Hirlaious! A great show.