Tapdogs This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Nine guys from Australia have been showing their tap dancing talent off for four years now, traveling all over the world tapping, jumping around, and having lots of fun.

This seemingly effortless dance has been brought out of the closet and into the shoes of these amazingly talented men. This is not your typical Broadway style of tap. The performers have revised the old style from the suit, tie, and black tap shoes to a more casual look of jeans, T-shirt, and work boots with taps. Who would have known that these guys, who have been tapping and performing since they were kids, would make it this far.

They take turns performing two, even three times a day. It takes six of them to do each show and they never miss a step. None of them show any nervousness when they hit the stage. The rhythm seems to go right from the music to their feet.

All of them are great actors as well. They know how to add humor to the dance show. They also involve the audience, which makes it even more fun.

If you liked "Stomp," you will definitely like "Tap Dogs." All of the guys do a great job through all of the pain and sweat. They really deserve the standing ovation at the end of the show! .