Review: Jell-O This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

There are two loves in my life. One is my dog,Sammie. The other is Sparkling Grape Jell-O. I can't begin to tell youhow wonderful it is, but I'll try to describe what makes it sospecial.

The first time I tried Sparkling Grape Jell-O, I wassick with strep throat and had to stay home from school. My mom went tothe store and brought back a pint of Ben and Jerry's and two packets ofJell-O, one cherry, which is boring, and Sparkling Grape. Normally Ihate Jell-O, but my mom made the Sparkling Grape with carbonated water.Several hours later, she put a bowl in front of me. Cautiously, I took atiny spoonful and the amazing taste of Concord grapes with an explosionof bubbles went down my throat. From then on I was hooked. Now, I eatSparkling Grape Jell-O as often as possible. I still haven't gottentired of that cool, tingly feeling every time I put a spoonful in mymouth.

I guarantee a great meal if you add Sparkling Grape Jell-Oto your menu. It is refreshing, exciting and delicious!

sar232 said...
Dec. 29, 2008 at 12:54 am
I love jello but I have never tried grape before, I might try that with strawberry jello or something. Thanks!

xoxodani17 said...
Jello is disguisting! I'm sorry... I know that sounds rude but it is true. Even if you put carbonated water instead of really water it will be gross. I hate jello and think that if you're going to hate jello, too, do it with some dignity- don't only like 'sparkling grape'