Serial Review | Teen Ink

Serial Review

By joshauhang SILVER, Sacramneto, California
joshauhang SILVER, Sacramneto, California

Only i can change my life. no one can do it for me-carol burnett. live life to the fullest and focus on the positive-matt cameron. Difficult roads often leave to beautiful destinations.

What makes serial a good podcast?

Serial is a podcast that talks about a murder of a young high school girl name Hae min lee.This podcast is hosted by Sarah Koenig the narrator who takes you on this adventure that has various of things like racism,mystery,profiling,drugs all in one big case.The killer of Hae min lee that was found guilty was Adnan syed the ex boyfriend of hae. Serial is a well know podcast all around the world where people talk about this case and make ideas of what happen and who killed Hae or if Adnan really killed her. Serial is a mystery of hard solving/connecting of evidence to try solve this 20 year ongoing mystery of who killed Hae min lee.

Serial season 1 talks about a young high school korean girl who was murdered. Her name was Hae min lee she lives in Baltimore County, Maryland, United States, and went to Woodlawn as a senior. One day on January 13,1999 Hae min lee was reported missing by her parents. Four weeks later they found her body in a park called Leakin park. Who is the killer?

What is serial and why is it so good? Serial is a podcast that Sarah Koenig narrates of different type of story like crimes and murders.Sarah takes you on adventure of certain things like evidence and what she thinks happens and what the listeners think of certain things and tries to solve it.Why should you listen to this podcast? You should listen to this podcast if you like mystery/detective stuff because this podcast is made and built out of all the evidence that everybody has collected over the year to solve a case. Where Sarah talks these all these evidence and stories to make this podcast.

i like the listen to this podcast