Today's Best Reviews

View all » Star Today's Top Voted Reviews

voted #1 by
our readers

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature....

#2

Slam! by Walter Dean Myers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By | 62 comments
#3

The Three Musketeers This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Custom User Avatar | 2 comments
#4

The Kite Runner This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Custom User Avatar | 1 comment

View all » Comment Today's Most Discussed Reviews

received 10
comments

Tuesdays with Morrie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Mitch Albom's Tuesdays with Morrie is alife-changing, inspiring book about how we should value the precious time wehave. Albom has a special knack for writing beautifully. It shows the...

568
comments

The Giver by Lois Lowry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

comments

Cut by Patricia McCormick

comments

Relapse by Eminem

View all most discussed reviews

View all » Clock Most Recently Submitted Reviews

reviews
Liberty’s First Crisis • Charles Slack This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
reviews
Raise the Red Lantern This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
reviews
October Sky • Homer Hickam This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

View all » This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. Reviews from Teen Ink's Print Magazine

Image

Pretty Woman This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I rented this movie assuming it would be just a light comedy. I wasn't expecting anything great. This, of course, makes the fact that the movie disappointed me worse yet. If even...

Read full article »

Alanis Morissette This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The Darjeeling Limited This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Nine Inch Nails This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

View all reviews from Teen Ink's Printed Magazine