Today's Best Reviews

View all » Star Today's Top Voted Reviews

voted #1 by
our readers

Princess: A True Story of Life Behind the Veil in Saudi Arabia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If an ounce of compassion exists in your heart, Princess: A True Story of LifeBehind the Veil in Saudi Arabia will make a shiver run down your spine. It isriveting and profoundly sad....

#2

Thanks to My Mother This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Custom User Avatar | 4 comments
#3

Whirligig This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Custom User Avatar | 2 comments
#4

The Life of Pi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By | 3 comments

View all » Comment Today's Most Discussed Reviews

received 696
comments

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature....

513
comments

The Giver by Lois Lowry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

350
comments

Twilight This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

139
comments

How Music Affects Teens

View all most discussed reviews

View all » Clock Most Recently Submitted Reviews

reviews
Guardians of the Galaxy This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
reviews
X-Men: Days of Future Past This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
reviews
Legend of Kung Fu Rabbit This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Mozart Season
reviews
The Mozart Season by Virginia Ewer Wolff This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

View all » This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. Reviews from Teen Ink's Print Magazine

Image

Glassjaw - Everything You Ever Wanted ... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Breaking straightout of New York is a surprisingly good band, Glassjaw. Their debut CD,"Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence," combineshardcore, emo and alternative music, and...

Read full article »

Yellow Submarine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

My Left Foot This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

A Cry In The Night This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

View all reviews from Teen Ink's Printed Magazine